Chapter 33: The continiuation of Chap 32.

BACK IN NEW YORK AT THE RESTAURANT WITH RICARDO &HIS CHILDREN.

Inside the Oasis restaurant where Ricardo and his children were now settled at a medium-size square table, he was holding Lexi-Ann in his arms and she was wrapped in her pink soft fleece blanket she was still asleep too.

"Now  Megan, Reanna, Ryan, and Ricardo Jr, as my children I need to tell you all this OK but we; will talk about that  better on a full stomach so let's order our meal and after I will explain everything to you all this is a bit difficult for me too children because it's, the first time in my entire life I have to explain anything to anyone let alone my own children so please take it easy with me."

Ricardo told his children as he also explained that it was the first time in his life he has to explain anything to anyone much less his children so they shouldn't rush him Megan understand what he was going through like what it feels like.

"Father look don't you give everyone the satisfaction they are looking for father, instead prove them wrong not right look take care of us today the one day you take us out on a spree make sure your baby daughter doesn't go home back in the same pamper and clothes OK,  make sure we are satisfied with what we got and you could also get the mother of your children a small gift too."

Megan told her father as she explains what to do to get even more likes and credits from their mothers too.

"Thank you, my dear daughter, Megan, you always know what to do and say."    Ricardo thank Megan

Suddenly a waitress walks over to their table with her pen and her small notepad in her hand.

"Good evening, sir, and good evening children, sir what  would you like to drink this evening  and children what would each of you like to drink?."   The Waitress asks with a smile.

"I would like a glass of orange juice," Reanna order.

"I  would like a glass of fruit punch, please," Megan order with a smile at the waitress.

"And I and my younger brother here would like, a glass of 7up each please."

"May I have a glass of Brandy and can I also have a bottle of j2O orange juice for my little girl please and thank you."

Ricardo jr ordered for himself and his brother Ryan too.

Then Ricardo order for himself and Lexi-Ann who was awake now Ricardo was getting the drink for her bottle so he can pour the drink inside Lexi's bottle and feed her or let her drink it.

Soon and the waitress was back at the table with everyone's drinks.

"Here you go, sir, and here you go young ladies, and these are for you young men," and this one is for your young daughter sir."