Prologue

THERE WILL BE SWEARING JUST WARNING YALL SO YOU DONT GET MAD AT ME FOR SOME OF YALL INNOCENT EYES. anyway...here's some information you should know before I start.
I DONT OWN NANATSU NO TAIZAI/ THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS AND MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU DONT!

Y/N your name
M/N middle name
L/N last name
F/C favorite color
E/C eye color
H/L hair length
H/C hair color

Also to conclude this is a Meliodas x Reader book but there will be other ships aka Diane x King. Anyway on to the prologue...

Y/N's POV
I woke up to the sunlight shining on my e/c orbs. I groaned loudly obviously annoyed but got up anyway. I had to get up for school and get changed. I lived by myself so I had to get a job in order to pay for rent so I rarely got sleep. I went to school that I have to wear a uniform but ofc I don't listen to the rules. I started walking to school and then noticed I was late but I didn't give a shit. I finally arrived and it was second block so I was just given a late pass but was soon sent to the office.
"Y/N as I said many times before you have to wear your uniform to school." The principal said.
"And does it look like I give a shit?" You responded smirking.
"Watch the language!" He said
"Whatever" You said while rolling your eyes.
"You are excused to your class!"
"Fine." You said but then muttered "like I care."

After that block~
"Hey! Y/N!" A familiar voice said running towards me.
"Oh hey B/F/N! what's up?" I said.
Y/N and B/F/N were walking to their next class when B/F/N brought up anime.
"So Y/N I saw this anime I recently finished and I wondered if you wanted to watch it? Ya know since you've been complaining that you have nothing to watch."
"Sure what's the anime?"
"The Seven Deadly Sins" she said.
I don't know why but that anime reminded me of something but I shook it off.
"Cool sounds fun I'll binge watch it since it's Friday!"
"Yes! Tell me what you think when you finish it!" She said happily.
"Okay!" I replied.

After school~
Your POV duh
I went home and looked in Netflix from my phone. I saw the show and there were only two seasons. Hmm you thought.
"I guess I'll watch it. It seems interesting and fun!" You said talking to yourself.
You watched over halfway through season 1 and saw that it was already 4am.
"Wow I binged a lot of the show."
You then went to your bed to catch some z's.

Next Day~
Today was a work day since it's the weekend and you can do a full shift. You were an employee at McDonald's.(because why not?) You hated working but did it just for the money so you can actually live. You were at work hen you saw your friend B/F/N come in.
"Hey B/F/N!"
"Oh hey Y/N" she said while looking up from her phone.
"Watched almost all of season one and omg it was amazing. Even tho Meliodas is such a huge perv! How can Elizabeth stand him I would be so annoyed!" You said.
"Pfft I know right!" You both giggled.
You then saw your boss giving you a death stare.
"I gotta go Dark Vader is glaring at me again." You said while holding back laughter.
"Ahaha yea well see ya Y/N!"
"Byeeee!" You said while waving goodbye.

Time skip brought to you by the lazy a$$ author!~
You went home and immediately went to Netflix to try and watch more TSDS. You finished all of season one and was shook.
"Wow" You said surprised.
"Meliodas is such a badass! But also a huge perv!" You said giggling.

~time skip to when your done~
"Oh wow I can't believe I finished the show" you said shook but also sad that their weren't any episodes left.
"Well looks like I have to find a new anime show to enjoy!" Right after you said that you were knocked out cold.

Author~
Sorry about all the time skips! Usually I don't really do that many but anyway home you enjoyed this!