[2] Found 2 More Sins!

Your POV
Well here I am setting off to find The Seven Deadly Sins with Meliodas and Elizabeth(and hawk).
This was going to be such a big adventure,kinda scared to be honest.
"Well Meliodas since I know where the sins are...mind if I tell you?" I asked politely.
"Sure!" He said smiling brightly.
I blushed and said "well Diane is in the forest of white dreams...and ban is at baste prison." I said smiling back.
"Okay then we are going to the forest first!"
"Why's that?" I asked curious.
"Well it's closer!" He said smiling as always.
"You're so lazy Meli" I said laughing.
"Y/N! That's the first time in a while you called me that nickname!" He said very excited.
"O-oh really I guess it just popped into my head." I said smiling.
"Okay off we go!" Meliodas said.

Time skip brought to you by FLYING PIGS IN THE SKY!~
"Meliodas are we there yet we've been walking for 3 hours" Elizabeth complained.
"Yea Meliodas listen to Elizabeth" Hawk puffed.
"Guys it's not that long. Meliodas and I have walked wayyyy more" I said kind of annoyed.
"Yea besides I see something!" Meliodas said.
Then all of a sudden there were a whole bunch of HAWKS?!
"W-what the HELL?!" I yelled.
"Woah now that a lot of hawks." I heard Meliodas say.
"No shit sherlock!" I said to him.
"Geez Y/N chill" I heard a bunch of hawks say.
"Shut up porky!" I said.
Hawk(s) got mad and charged at me full speed I dodged it and saw all of them face plant. I started laughing so hard tears were coming out.
"OMG HAWK YOURE SO DUMB! DODGING ATTACKS ARE EASY!" I said still laughing my ass off.
"Shut up Y/N!" I heard one hawk say.
"Huh? What happened to all your lookalikes?" I asked.
"Well while you were laughing Lady Y/N..Meliodas made the other hawks disappear." Elizabeth say.
"O-oh" You said.
"Yup now lets go follow the trolls" Meliodas said.
"Okay fine.." you said.
All of you went to follow the 'trolls' and, then you saw something or should I say someone.

Diane's POV
Those trolls went up to me and said that they let in some holy nights.
"YOU WHAT?!"
"We're so sorry Lady Diane!" All the 'trolls' said.
"Well where are they now!"
"Um...we don't....know?" They said.
"WHAT?!" You said.
You then saw 3 figures and 1 weird looking one walking toward you. You picked 2 of them up for a closer examination.
"Who are yo..."
"CAPTAIN!!" You yelled.
"Heya Diane what's it been like 10 years?" Meliodas said.
"And....Y/N!!!!" You said while hugging the both of them.
"H-hey Diane I could use some air!" Y/N said.
"S-sorry Y/N."
"It's alright no biggie" Y/N said.
"Say who are these two?" You said.
"O-oh hi Lady Diane I'm Elizabeth and t-this is hawk!" The girl said.
"Captain..."
"Hm?" Meliodas said.
"Were you just traveling with Y/N and this other girl?"
"Yea?" Meliodas said.
"YOU FILTHY WOMANIZER!" You yelled obviously mad.
"I-I can explai-" Meliodas got cut short with Diane punching him multiple times.

Y/N POV-
'Geez what's with Diane she's acting all crazy because of Meli. Also why do I keep calling him that..' you thought.
"Hey Diane! The reason we are traveling with Meli here is because we are trying to gather all the sev- eight deadly sins!" I yelled.
"O-oh sorry I always jump to conclusions!" She said putting Meliodas down.
"Thanks N/N(nickname)" Meliodas muttered.
"No problem Meli" you said smiling.
'I seriously need to stop calling him that...but I can't for some reason.'
"Anyway what Y/N said is true I'm just traveling with then to gather all of us!" He said smiling.
"Oh then I can I come?!" Diane said overly excited.
"Sure!"

Time skip-
"Since what N/N said was true I'm pretty sure that Ban is at Baste Prison!" He said.
"Um okay?" Both Elizabeth and Diane said.
"Yup no Meli can see his best friend again." You said giggling.
"H-how did yo-"
"Remember I know everything that happens...well kind of....I might change the show a little now that I'm here...." you said questioning yourself.
"Oh right! Diane Y/N and I both have something to explain!" Meliodas said.

I then explained everything and well Diane, Elizabeth and Hawk were shook. I just stood there trying not to laugh at their expression and Meliodas was the same. But then Meliodas and I began bursting out with laughter. We then looked At each other and laughed even harder. Then we started to breathe and looked at them to see their expression...they were down right fucking confused.
"Anyway we are going to baste prison still so Hawks mom is going to move.." you said while wiping tears away.

Time skip to when you have Ban because I'm to lazy~

Bans POV
"So I see that we got N/N back~" You said smirking.
"Yup!" Meliodas said.
"Well Meliodas I guess your lover~ didn't really go missing."
"I- uh ban she doesn't remember anything..." Meliodas said sad.
"Oh...well N/N!" Meliodas covered my mouth before you could say anything.
"Ugh fine then.." you said.
You looked over at Y/N seeing that she didn't hear anything you then sighed. You looked at the captain still kind of sad while he was looking over at Y/N.
"You know captain you can tell her that you have feelings~." You whispered in his ear.
Captain sighed and said "I'll wait until she remembers everything then I'll see.." Meliodas said.
"Ahh I see~" you hummed.

Y/N's POV
I looked over to Meliodas and Ban talking I smiled then talked with the girls again.
"Okay everyone now Y/N you said that you knew where all the sins are so...where are they?!" Meliodas said.
"O-oh um well King he um is working for the holy nights..." you said.
"W-what?" Meliodas said.
"BUT he's now somewhere around called the capital of the dead?" You said confused.
"T-the capital of the dead?!" Diane said.
"Yea I have no idea where that's at I...kinda forgot?" You said.
"Oh..well it's somewhere near Tala Village!" Meliodas said.
"Well at least to the rumors captain." Ban said.
"Yea the rumors..." Meliodas said.
"W-Wait I think that was the place!" You said remembering.
"Really then let's go!" Meliodas said.
It was already night time so you wanted to go to sleep but...you had to sleep with Meliodas. Hawk tied him up and told me that he would be pervy if he didn't.
"Meliodas aren't you uncomfortable?" I asked concerned.
"Nah not really." He responded.
" I can't believe I'm doing this...but I don't want you to be struggling to sleep." You said.
You untied the rope and told him if he felt better.
"Yup 1,000 times better!" He said while groping you.
"Ugh this was a mistake" you said while facepalming.
"Oh well can't go back now can you?" Meliodas said.
He then stopped groping you.
"I guess not" you laughed slightly.
"I like your laugh N/N" Meliodas said which made you smile.
"T-thanks...well I'm tired so I'm laying down." You lied down then shortly after Meliodas did too.
"Hey Y/N..."
"Hm?" You responded sleepy.
"D-Do you really not remember anything?" He said looking kind of sad which caught your attention.
"N-no..., I wish I could but..I can't" You looking down at your hands.
"Well...I wish you could." Meliodas said.
"And why's that?" You asked looking back up at him.
"Oh um...there's good memories back then" he said smiling.
You put your hand on his cheek and smiled.
"I hope those memories are good enough to remember." You said falling asleep.
"Trust me they are" Meliodas whispered to himself.
Then soundly fell asleep too...

Author~
Next chapter will be flashbacks and you regaining memories! This chapter is way long than the rest so... yea don't keep your hopes up because I won't post huge chapters like these that much!

~1380 words~