[8] Fight Festival part 1

I sighed and took the small f/c box. I smiled and opened it. It was a necklace, the necklace was in a shape of a heart it had a diamond and was silver. I gasped and said "HOW MUCH WAS THIS?!" I yelled. (Lol it was $70)(look at this picture above)

"Hey it wasn't that much besides I had to for my bestie!" Elizabeth said.

"Ahhh I'm so happy you are my bestie!" I said hugging her tightly.

"Y-y/n I n-need to b-breathe!" Elizabeth yelped.

"Oof sorry" I said releasing from the hug.

"Here let me help you put it on" Elizabeth said taking the necklace. I turned around and moved my hair away from my back. I heard shuffling, then saw that the necklace was getting put on. I smiled but then I felt lips on my neck. I gasped and turned around and saw that it was MELIODAS?! So that's why there was so much moving!

"AHHH" I yelled falling on the ground with an 'oof' sound.

"Sorry y/n" Meliodas said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's fine" I said whilst getting up.

"Good!" Meliodas said bring out a thumbs and a huge smile.

I giggled at his actions and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Your POV
When I woke up I saw Meliodas beside me. I smiled and stroked his hair. Meliodas' eyes fluttered open and my smile grew larger.

"Hey Meli"

"Hey y/n"

All of a sudden Meliodas grabbed my arm and put his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back. He was asking for entrance into the cave of my mouth. I opened my mouth a little and he started to explore my mouth. I tried beating him for dominance but I obviously lost. We pulled away from the lack of air. I smiled and whilst he smiled back. I hugged him.

"Thank you Meli"

"What're you saying thank you for y/n?"

"Everything"

"Well then you're welcome y/n."

I smiled and released him from the hug,he then grabbed my hand and we went downstairs.

Meliodas' POV (lmao been a while)
Y/n said exactly what I said yesterday... I grabbed her hand and went downstairs. All the sins were their except Escanor. There was this festival in Vaizel(I think).

"D-do you think the Ten Commandments are there" King asked.

"Nah.were just going for fun!" I said.

"W-wha?!" king said.

"Yup!"

"Cool! It'll be fun right guys!" Y/n said.

"No wonder you two are dating" everyone said sweat dropping.

I just chuckled and looked at y/n. She was smiling that angelic smile she always does. I felt my face heat up a bit.

"Anyways let's got Vaizel!"

Time skip to the fight festival
We were close by and I could feel the great amount of magic power up ahead.

When we got there,there was this huge maze. Eventually we got split up. I was with Arthur and well I don't know about y/n though.

Your POV
I was with Elizabeth and hawk. We eventually saw Diane, Elizabeth and I tried talking to her but she said that she doesn't trust humans. I thought back to what happened then I remembered she lost her memory...

"H-hey Diane?"

"What?" Diane said sternly turning around to somewhat face you.

"I-I was wondering...do you remember M-Meliodas?"

"Meliodas?,I don't think so?"

"O-oh Okay..." well there's my answer.

"Why?"

"Just asking...since he's our captain and all..."

We saw Griamore and Howzer(right Howzer?idk). I then felt Meliodas' presence nearby. I walked over to the 'wall' and told everyone I could feel his presence.

"A-are you sure y/n?"

"Trust when it's him I know"

"I'll wait for you Meli"

All of a sudden I knew he was hitting the wall.

"EVERYONE STAND BACK!"

Meliodas' POV
I was talking and eating with Arthur until I felt y/n's presence. I walked over to the 'wall' and told Arthur I knew it was her.

"Are you sure Meliodas? I don't feel her presence at all."

"When it comes to her I know"

"Wait for me y/n."

When I turned around I saw food. Good looking food on the wood we used as a table.

"WOAH THIS IS GOOD!" Arthur said.

"WHOEVER MADE THIS IS COMING WITH ME TO THE BOAR HAT!"

"W-WHA?!" Arthur responded.

"Fine cap'n I'll come back"

I turned around and saw Ban.

"Ban?"

"Yup"

"Whatcha doing here?"

"I came here with Escanor for a favor he did."

"E-Escanor?"

"Yea...and he gots Elaine with him" My eyes widened after he said that. I sighed and tapped his arm.

"Now your back with your true love...I'm happy for you."

"I...I TRIED KILLING YOU"

"And now your back with your love" I chuckled.

"So how is she?"

"She's doing well and with son handy people I trust."

"Okay can we break this wall before it generates everyone is on the other side!"

"Okay let's do this cap'n"

Ban and I started to break the wall and eventually we joined everyone.

"Heyya y/n!"

"Hey Meliodas!"

A/N
Hey y'all what's up! I'm leaving this off here until later so I'll do a second part for this! Byeeee