[23] Reunion?

Ily if u know who this is-
I added a video so y'all don't get bored ;P
Previously-
Y/n's POV
'Eh?' IS SHE JUST GONNA LEAVE ME HERE??
"Um...are you coming y/n?" Elizabeth asks while sweardropping.
"Huh? Oh yea..ehehe..." I awkwardly follow her downstairs.

Y/n's POV
As I'm following Elizabeth downstairs I see all the other sins. They just stared at me as if they were dreaming...
"Eh? Y/N?!" King yells as he runs over to me.
King awkwardly hugs me and I just stare awkwardly and confused at everyone else.
They all started running at me, I flinched as they all jumped on me.
"AH?!" I leap out a small scream as we all come tumbling to the ground.
"Oh um...guys? Y/n sorta lost her memories of us..." Elizabeth sweat drops nervously.
"Huh?!" They all scream out.
I flinched at the sudden loudness.
"Um..what do you mean I lost all my memories?" I asked looking them all with curiosity. "Oh...well look. We all know that you are from a different "world" but in reality you are actually from here and not from there, oh and you and Meliodas are a thing." Ban said. I look at him with confusion and then looked at everyone else. They were all looking at me with a slight hope that I'll remember something...? But what was I supposed to remember? How could I know if they were telling the truth or if this was just some stupid dream..? "I think I'm going crazy!" I said out loud. I clasped my hands over my mouth. "I mean...um yea sure I totally get what your talking about..heh" I sweat dropped while avoiding any eye contact. "I need at least some proof to believe any of you, because right now my brain is really confused." They all looked at me and laughed. "H-hey! Don't laugh I'm actually genuinely confused! All this thinking is making me tired." They giggled for a little more and ban sighed. "How would we have proof when the technology isn't advanced as the other "world" you were in?" Ban asked looking me straight in the eyes. "W-well...any letters or anything?" I looked up at them and they all shrugged. I sighed and just sat down. "Well? Where's Meliodas now?" When I asked they all looked...pained? "He's...with his brother." Elizabeth said looking down. "Eh?....EH?! HE'S WITH ZELDRIS?! When did that happen?!" I looked at them all and thought about the manga of the anime. "Oh no...IS HE TRYING TO BE THE DEMON KING?!" I looked at them all and they all nod their head. I inhale quickly and ask Elizabeth where is at. "He's with Zeldris but we don't exactly know where..." "I think I might know..." I say.
.
.
.
.
After we had a talk on where it was at,here we are... "He should be with Zeldris around here somewhere...Ah there he is...Meliodas" he looked like he was in a cloak of darkness...I already knew what was happening, he would want to be the demon king but doesn't actually become one. "Elizabeth since you're the I'm love interest shouldn't you be up there?" I asked looking at her. Ban and King coughed a bit and Diane looked genuinely shocked. "I'm not the love interest y/n... you are." Elizabeth looked genuine so I nodded although I didn't really believe her. "So..um what do I do then?" "I think y/n should just run up to Meliodas and smack him" Ban said with a slight smirk. "That actually might work..." I said thinking as well. "WHA?! YOU'RE NO SERIOUS Y/N?!" King and Diane yelled. We then heard walking towards our way. Everyone was gone by the time I turned around. Damn it. I walked out and said "oh um...hey fellas it's me y/n! ehehe?" I looked like an idiot. "Y/n? I thought you died." Zeldris said looking at me. "I guess not!" I awkwardly laughed. "Anyways I think I'll be on my way now ehe..." I turned around but then felt a hand on my wrist. As I turn around I see Meliodas up close. "Uh...Meliodas? Can u let go?" I asked looking him in the eye. "Do you remember?" He asked. "Huh? Y-yea of course I do..." I genuinely didn't know anything and I think he could tell I was lying. He glared at me. "Liar." My eyes widened as he practically threw me on the ground. I fell with a thunk sound. "Hey! What's the big deal! That hurt ya know!" "Whatever just leave." Meliodas said.
"Why are you acting like this? Why do you want to become the demon king so bad huh?" I looked him in the eyes and he just sighed. "It's none of your business y/n." I felt shiver go down my spine as he said my name. "Well it is my business if it involves me!" I yelled having no idea what the heck I'm saying. "Oh really? Then how does it involve you?" He wouldn't stop with the glaring. "Because...I care about you! And so does everyone else! So stop throwing a fit and just come back!" I yelled at him hoping to get at least a small reaction. His reaction was just blank and bland, nothing. "Stop talking and leave before I do something." He talked as if he hated everyone. "no.." "what?" "I SAID NO!" I flinched after saying those three words. I stared at the floor expecting him to do something...but before he could I hear a swoosh sound. I immediately look up shocked and see Ban in front of me. "Ban...?" I looked and saw a hand through his chest. "Wha?" Meliodas tried to actually do something... "what the-" I see his hand glide out of his body and Bans body starts to regenerate again. "what the heck Meliodas?! Why did u do that?!" I feel as though I'm being really dense. Just what did I forget?! As I feel this feeling.
I suddenly collapse on the floor not being able to get up or speak. I just felt numb all of a sudden. I suddenly feel all the memories rush back to me. I sit there for a minute and realize where I am. When I open my eyes I'm in a bed...what? "MELIODAS?!" I yell and see Elizabeth rush in. "Huh? Elizabeth what happened? Why's are we back in the boar? What happened to Meliodas? Where is everyone?"
"Woah,woah,woah slow down y/n! About Meliodas we...got him back but...you've been asleep for months." "What?"

A/n
HEY GUYS! Ik me actually doing a somewhat long chapter?!😳 anyways I hoped you guys liked it! Since Quarantine is still here I'll get more chapters done.

~1,152 words~