Chapter Eight

The next thing I know my alarm goes off causing me to jump up, I lay back down and look at the ceiling and think about the events that took place in this bed last night.

After a minute I get up and swing my legs over the bed feeling the heaviness in them Damn last night was intense. I stand up only to fall to the ground, I sat there in shock cause I just couldn't possibly believe that he made this happen. I'm going to be at Ethan's ass.

I was finally able to get back up after a couple of minutes, going straight to the bathroom I got ready for the day, and while I was getting dressed I decided to text June.

Hey girl, I need some advice. Can you come over later?

She responded very quickly, agreeing to come over, and said she'll be here in about two hours which is perfect since I need to make breakfast and clean the kitchen.

I played music quietly while cooking which made the thirty minutes that it took for everything to get done go by pretty quickly and everyone comes downstairs to eat, Victor made me eat as usual, and to be quite honest... I was starving after last night.

Victor was helping me clean up with kitchen while everyone was upstairs getting ready for their day when I noticed he was awfully quiet, "You okay Vic?" I ask while wiping down the counter.

"Yeah I'm fine, just didn't sleep much last night" he says loading up the dishwasher, "Do you know why?" I ask him not thinking much of the situation "I heard y'all last night" he says causing me to come to a complete stop and my eyes widen "I'm so sorry" I say putting my hands over my mouth "It's alright, that's what I get for choosing the room next to yours plus you seemed to be enjoying yourself" he says with a smile making me roll my eyes"Oh and he's right" he turns pack around and I look at his back confused "Right about what?" I ask "You need to figure out all of your kinks, the sex will be better that way" and I throw a towel at his head. 

"Love you!" he shouts while laughing "Fuck you" I say walking back upstairs to wait for June, I lay back on the bed and stare at the ceiling once more because I just can't stop replaying it in my head making me want him. I take my phone out of my pocket and text him asking if he was busy today.

As soon as I sent the text there was a knock on my bedroom door, "Tori, it's me" June says "Come in" I say not breaking my gaze at the ceiling "Damn something really is bothering you" she says as she closes the door. She walks over to me and lays down next to me on the bed "So you know how I've been sleeping with Ethan?" I ask "Yeah" she says "Every time I'm with him certain things make my heart race and my face blush and I'm not talking about sex, it's little things he does after and I don't know what it means" I blurt out and she smiles "You like him" my head snaps towards her and I sit up "What...no way" I say and she laughs "Yes you do and he likes you too" she looks at me "Well what do I do?" I ask her.

"Just talk to him" she says "I've never done that before" I said laying back down "What talk to him?" She asks "No....tell a guy I like them" I say and I see her eyes go wide out of my peripheral and she sits up to look at me, making me turn my head towards her "I forgot you've never had a boyfriend before" I roll my eyes "Why don't you say it loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear you?" I say to her with my hands covering my face.

"But for real just talk to him" she says gently and my phone goes off, I pick it up from beside me to see that Ethan responded saying that he had just gotten home from a shift at Mark's store. Since he stopped hunting about a year and a half ago.

"What was that?" she asks "Ethan, I had asked him if he was busy today and he just got home from work" I say and she smiles at me "What?" I ask "Talk to him! Tell him to come over and talk damn it you need your happy ending!" she yells making me roll my eyes "You're saying that like I'm going to marry him" I tell her while responding to Ethan by telling him to come over as soon as he could but he responded almost immediately after I sent my question by saying he was already on his way.