Chapter 13

Izzy's POV

Gilinsky drove to the nearest gas station. He ran inside. Finally he came out carrying a big paper bag. He got in the car and set it by my feet. "What's this?" I asked looking inside. Alcohol. Lots of it. I have him a confused look and he took something out if his pocket. "Fake ID." He explained. I nodded. Gilinsky drove away. After about 20 minutes he pulled over. We were at a dead end. He grabbed the bag and left the car. I watched him as he sat down in the grass and took out a bottle of vodka. I sat beside him and he drank some of the alcohol. Vodka was strong and he didn't like it very much. Neither did I. It burnt my throat. I've had alcohol plenty of times. Vodka was not one of my favorites. Neither was beer. I didn't like the flavor. Gilinsky seemed to. The next thing he grabbed was a beer and after taking one sip he grinned with satisfaction. Katie and Johnson came out of the car and grabbed one of the bottles of wine and two beers. "We're gonna go on a walk in the woods." Johnson said walking away. I grabbed the other bottle of wine and laid down. Gilinsky did too so I laid on his chest. I took a drink, and then 5 more. Eventually the bottle was halfway gone. Jack was on his third beer. I don't know how long we've been sitting here, but it seemed like awhile. I got up and almost fell over. Jack stood next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We were next to the car and he pushed me on the hood. He crawled on top of me and began kissing me. I forgot about how he is when he gets drunk. Last time I lost my virginity. He pulled me into the car and by now we were making out. I took my shirt off as he took his off. Soon enough we were fully naked. And it happened again...

Jack Johnson's POV

Katie and I were sitting in the woods drinking. She was laying on me. We were really drunk. Well at least I was. She didn't drink that much. Probably was a good thing. We needed someone to drive. I got up and pulled her with me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I out my arm around her. We walked back to the car. Jack and Izzy were getting dressed. I got in the passenger seat and Katie sat next to me. She started driving. Jack told her to go to the beach. We fit there and went swimming. I sat with Katie on the beach while the two lovebirds swam together. They mostly just made out. Katie looked upset. "You okay babe?" She nodded. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "I love you." She turned to me and kissed me. When she pulled away she said "I love you too JJ."

Jack Gilinsky's POV

We finished swimming and it was already 3 in the morning. Katie drove us back to the hotel. We had MAGCON tomorrow. Izzy and I went right to bed. I was exhausted.

Katie's POV

JJ and I went to our room. He was still drunk. He started kissing me an pushed me down on the bed. He started undressing me but I stopped him. "Not now Jack. I'm tired." He looked mad but then calmed down "Come on Katie. Just one time." He took off my shorts and I was now only in my bra and underwear. He was in his boxers. He was about to take off my bra but I grabbed his hand. "No." I said sternly. He rolled his eyes and tried again. "Seriously. Stop." I said madly. "Stop being such a baby. If you love me then you wouldn't mind losing your virginity with me." What a dick. I pushed him off of me. "I already lost it. I was stupid and slept with someone who didn't care about me." "That's even worse!" He yelled. "If you already had sex then why can't you do it again?" He was getting on my nerves. "You don't understand." I said. I wanted to leave. He was making me upset. I got up to grab my clothes lying on the floor but he grabbed my wrist. I yanked it away and began getting dressed. I only had my shirt on when he grabbed me. He pushed me back on the bed and tried kissing me again. I pushed him off and stood up. He looked at me hurt but I ignored it. I got my shorts on and walked to the door. He ran in front of me and blocked it. "Let me go." I demanded. He didn't budge. I tried going past him but he pushed me. I was getting scared. He wouldn't leave me alone. He was starting to get physical. I tried getting to the door again but this time he slapped me. I backed up and held my hand to my cheek. A tear fell down the mark he left. He immediately apologized "Katie I'm so sorry. I'm just drunk and angry." I rushed out the door. He followed me and grabbed my hand. I turned around frightened. "Please. I'm sorry." He said again. "No Jack. We're done." He looked at me with a depressed look. "No please no. I love you. Don't do this." I shook my head no and ran down the hall. I turned the corner and was sitting outside Nash's room. I needed to get somewhere before Jack came after me. I couldn't go to my room since it was Jacks too. I knocked loudly and waited a few seconds. Nash opened the door with messy hair and droopy eyes. He didn't have a shirt on which made me stare a little. I heard someone coming so I pushed him in and shut the door. I was pushing him up against a wall when he whispered "What's going on Katie? What happened to your face?" I began crying and Nash wiped away my tears. "Did Jack do this??" He asked angry. I nodded and he hugged me. "I'm going to hurt him." He said and grabbed the door handle. I quickly stopped him. "No Nash. I don't want to see him." He understood and brought me over to his bed. Cameron was sleeping in the next one. "Did you break up?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. I love Jack but I don't want to date someone who treats me like that. Nash laid down and pulled me into his chest. He was so warm. I then remembered he had a girlfriend. "How was your date?" I asked sniffling. "It was okay. But we ran into Izzy and Jack, and Cam freaked out. He was mad for some reason. He started yelling at her and then Jack yelled at him. Afterwards Cameron was just upset the whole time. So we went back to the hotel." "That's why Izzy was upset!" I said just realizing it. He laughed at how clueless I am. I lightly slapped his arm and said "Shut up." He held me close to him. Nash was so amazing. The last time Jack and I broke up he comforted me. Now he's going it again. He's always there for me. "Thank you. For helping me every time I'm sad about Jack. Even though I've been terrible to you." "You have been amazing. It's not your fault you have feelings for Jack. Yeah w-" "Had feelings." I reminded him. He smiled and kissed my head. We sat there for an hour and talked. Eventually I got really tired. "Night Nash." I said and kissed his cheek. I closed my eyes and drifted off.

Nash's POV

I was holding Katie in my arms. I was tired but I was scared she'd wake up scared about Jack. I wanted to be there for her. I know I have a girlfriend but I don't care. Tiffany is a great girl but I've been waiting for Katie. She's the one. I planned on breaking up with her in the morning. Katie broke up with Jack and I don't think they would get back together. Not after what he did. My eyes got heavier as I continued thinking. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't. I was soon sleeping.

Jack Johnson's POV

I was looking for Katie everywhere. She must of gone in Aaron's room or something. I can't believe I did that. I'm so stupid. I went back to the room I shared with her. I laid down in my giant bed, not used to sleeping alone. Katie was always next to me. It was comforting knowing that she was there. Now she wasn't. I eventually fell asleep thinking wow I messed up.

A/N

What do you think is going to happen with Nash and Katie?

Will Johnson get her back?

Posting again soon.