Chapter 52

*A few weeks later*

Izzy's POV

Magcon is ending today. Jack has been ignoring me ever since Las Vegas. Cameron and I are doing okay. It could be better though. I just miss how it used to be.

Nash's POV

Cameron still hasn't told Izzy. It's driving me and Katie crazy. It's not fair to Izzy. "I need to tell her." Katie said panicking. "I'm a terrible friend. She has to know." She ran towards the hotel room door but I grabbed her. "No Katie. We have to let him tell her." "She's going to hate me! I can't do this." She was right. He was taking too long. "Let's go talk to Cam." I said.

Cameron's POV

Nash and Katie stopped over at my room. "You need to tell Izzy." They said. I knew I did. Izzy deserved to know. "I will soon." "No, now." Nash demanded. "Tonight." I said. They agreed and left. Tonight I would tell Izzy what happened.

Matt's POV

We ended the last show with the whole entire family. Even our girlfriends got to come on stage. Then we stayed the night together in one hotel room. Everyone did. It would be our last night together for awhile.

Katie's POV

We woke up and got ready to leave. Cameron never told Izzy. If he didn't today, I would. We said goodbye to everyone which was hard. Then we flew to Cali. We got there and told Cameron what he must do and he finally agreed. Nash and I left the house for the night so Cameron could tell her.

Cameron's POV

Izzy and I sat on the couch watching movies. It was time for the truth to be told. "I have to tell you something. Katie and Nash have been yelling at me about it. They want me to tell you the truth. I think you deserve to know." Izzy got scared. She liked worried and I felt sick. "I cheated on you. The night that I thought you kissed Jack, I met up with Emily. She was in town and I was mad. I went to her hotel-" "You kissed Emily?!" She screamed upset. "Well I slept with her..." "You slept with your ex girlfriend?! Just because you THOUGHT I kissed my ex? Are you kidding me?" She was standing up now yelling. Tears were falling down her cheeks and I felt terrible. "I'm so sorry Izzy. It didn't mean anything. I promise." I was starting to cry now. "I'd understand if it was like Andrea or something since you flirt all the time, but Emily? This is over. We're over Cameron." "No Izzy stop! I'm sorry." I said as she ran out the door. I ran after her but she was already pulling out of the driveway.