Chapter 16

Nash's POV

I couldn't get to sleep. Everyone was sleeping besides me. Well all the guys anyway. "You awake?" I texted Katie. After a few minutes she said "yeah. wanna meet up?" "Outside my room?" "Sure." I walked outside and waited for her to come. I saw her and she looked pretty awake. "You tired?" I asked and she shook her head. "Me neither." I sat down. "I hate Jack." She said upset. "It's okay Katie." I pat the spot next to me so she sat. I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "I love you." I said hoping it wasn't too soon. "I love you too." I kissed her and we sat there for awhile. Eventually it was getting late so I said "We should go to bed." "No!" She whined. I laughed. "I don't want to go back in there. Emily is a fake little bitch and her and Bailee are the only ones awake. I don't want to go back in there." She repeated. She must really not like them. "And I don't like sleeping without you." I smiled at the last part. "Let's go in the boys room. They're all sleeping so no one will mind." I grabbed her hand and led her inside. We laid on the ground. It was cold so I wrapped her up in blankets as she cuddled up to me. I could hear some of the boys snoring and I laughed. She kissed me goodnight and with that, I fell asleep.

Katie's POV

We get to stay in Florida for two days following the Magcon event yesterday. I woke up in the boys room. They were all sleeping. It was 10 so didn't really expect them to be awake. They slept in late. I got up quietly and snuck out and into the girls room. All of the girls were still sleeping surprisingly. I laid in bed by Mahogany and Izzy and fell asleep again.

Izzy's POV

I awoke next to Mahogany and Katie. It was really late. 11:00. I used to sleep till like 2, but now that I'm on tour I haven't been able to sleep in very late. Emily, Bailee, and Tia were all awake. Tia was sitting on her phone by Steph and Cheyenne. I liked those 3. I even liked Bailee. Just not Emily. I walked past her into the bathroom and "accidentally" stepped on her foot. "Ouch!" She yelped. "Oh. Sorry." I said causally and walked away grinning. I took a shower and got dressed. When I was done Gilinsky was waiting for me. "Morning babe." He said lightly kissing my lips. "Morning." I said giggling at how cute he was. Emily was staring at him which was starting to bother me. "What do you want?" I asked her and she put on a fake smile and looked away. Gosh, I hated that girl. Katie and Mahogany were the only ones still sleeping so I jumped on top of them and yelled "Good morning sleepy heads!" Katie pushed me off and Mahogany laughed. "Where's the rest of the guys?" She asked. "In the room getting ready. They want to do something today." Gilinsky explained. Mahogany nodded and laid her face back in the pillow. "All of us." He said making it clear. She groaned and finally got up. "I'm taking a shower." She said and went into the bathroom. Katie was still sleeping and I decided to let her. We were the last two awake and I fell asleep before her. I don't know how much later she stayed up. "Let's go see the boys." I heard Emily say to Bailee. She grabbed Bailee's arm and pulled her out of the room. "She's so pushy." Tia said and we all agreed. "I'm going to go make sure she doesn't try taking my boyfriend too." Steph said heading to the boys room. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. "She was staring Jack down." Stephany said. "I saw that!" Cheyenne yelled. "Yeah I didn't know if it meant anything." I replied. "Don't worry babe. You're way hotter." I laughed at Gilinsky's attempt to cheer me up. It just wasn't working. I had to confront Emily. "I'm coming with you." I said to Stephany as she opened the door. She smiled and I followed. So did Jack.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

We went into the room. Jack, Nash, and Carter were all sleeping on the floor. Matt and Taylor were on the pullout couch and Cam, Shawn, Hayes, and Aaron had the beds. Little Hayes. He was sleeping when we went to the pool last night. What a little kid. Hayes, Matt, Aaron, and Taylor were all awake. Emily was sitting on the bed next to Aaron and Hayes. She was flirting with them. What a whore. Bailee didn't look very happy about it either.

Bailee's POV

I don't know how I feel about Emily. We're new, so we bonded automatically. But she's being mean to all the girls. And now she's flirting with MY boyfriend. I'm sick of it. But what's bothering me most is that he's flirting back...

Cameron's POV

I was hit in the head with something. Great way to wake up. I looked up angry and Jack G had his finger to his lips, silently telling me to shut up. I looked at him confused and he pointed to Emily. She was laying bright in between Hayes and Aaron. Probably flirting. Maybe I thought she was a better person then she actually is. She was being really clingy last night. I think I have to break up with her. I shook my head and Jack said "Morning Cam!" Emily looked at me with a surprised and guilty face. I rolled my eyes and walked out the room telling her to follow. "What is it sweetie?" She asked as we stood outside the hotel room. "You're telling lies about the girls being mean to you, acting all clingy, and now flirting with my friends. I don't need a girlfriend like that." "I'm sorry Cam. I'm just being stupid and jealous. I really love you." Emily loves me. Wow. "You do?" I asked. She nodded and a tear fell down her face. "I'm sorry. " I said and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "So we aren't breaking up?" I thought for a moment. "No." I finally said. "We aren't breaking up."

Bailee's POV

Aaron smiled at me and I ignored him. He tried getting my attention but gave up. If he really cared he would've gotten up to see what's wrong. I left and went back to the girls room. After I got in I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the peephole, hardly recognizing the face. Aaron. I considered leaving him there, but I decided to open the door. "You okay?" He asked and I said "Yeah I'm doing great. So far this morning the girl I thought was my best friend here, was flirting with my boyfriend. So yeah it was pretty great." "We weren't flirting!" He said innocently. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I'm serious." He said again. "I can't do this anymore. I have to break up with you." He looked shocked when I said it. "You're breaking up with me...?" He asked confused. I nodded and grabbed my stuff in the room. Then I walked right past him to my room and grabbed all of my things in there. "What are you doing Bailee?" I put clothes in my suitcase and zipped it up. "Leaving." I replied. I walked past him with all my things and he continued trying ti stop me. "We can work trough this Bailee. Don't leave." I couldn't deal with him. He was such a jerk. I thought he was better then this. "Stop. Just leave me alone. It's the least you can do." I said harshly. He looked hurt. "I'm sorry. I just need to leave." He nodded. "But I don't want you to." He muttered. I hugged him and whispered sorry again. Then I left.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile.

So Bailee is out of the story.

For now;)

Who do you think Aaron is crushing on?

I'll try to update soon.