Chapter 22

Jack Gilinsky's POV

It was around 3:30 when we went up to the room and began unpacking. "What did Cameron say?" I asked. My voice gave away my worrisome. "Oh babe. Nothing happened." She said avoiding eye contact. "No. What did he say?" She continued to ignore the question and unpack her clothes. I walked over and closed the dresser. "Tell me what happened." She sighed and finally looked me in the eyes. "Nothing you need to worry about. It was a simple conversation." I nodded and apologized. "I didn't mean to get upset. I was just afraid that..." "I know." At around 7 we got bored and left the hotel room. "Date night?" I asked as we were walking out the door of the hotel. "For sure." "How about we go out to eat?" "Fried chicken!" Izzy yelled making me laugh. "Okay let's go."

Nash's POV

Katie and I decided to stay in tonight. We were tired from all the traveling and events. "Movie night?" I suggested. "Definitely." We picked out a scary movie and cuddled on the king sized bed. I made popcorn and got two sodas. After the movie was done, she asked me to put on a happy movie so she wouldn't be scared. "It's okay Katie." I said laughing. She was hiding in my chest. I could tell the movie was really scaring her. "I'm fine as long as you're with me." I smiled and pecked her lips. "Goodnight baby." "Goodnight." She replied.

Jack Johnson's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Katie. I was so dumb for hurting her. Maybe it's for the best. Maybe I need to just stop with the girls for awhile. I need to focus on me.

Cameron's POV

I was so drunk. I went out to a party since I was upset about Izzy and Emily. Everything in my life was so messed up. What was I doing wrong? I started thinking about it too much, and soon got angry with myself. I left the party in the rental car and tried driving to the hotel. I looked down for a second to change the song on the radio, and that's when the car hit me.

A/N

Cameron was in a car accident.

Find out if he's okay next chapter!