Chapter 37

*The day before Magcon*

Cameron's POV

"Let's go!" I yelled up to the 3 of them. They were getting their stuff together. "One minute!" I heard Izzy yell from upstairs. I grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk. By the time I got back inside Nash, Katie, and Izzy were walking down the stairs with their suitcases. I helped Izzy out by grabbing her bag. "Thank you baby." She said kissing my cheek. I brought it to the car and then Nash and Katie put theirs on the car also. We made sure we had everything and all went to the bathroom. Then we drove to the airport.

Izzy's POV

We arrived at the airport. I got a bottle of soda and a bag of chips in the vending machine. I sat next to Cam and waited to board the plane. We went on our phones and a had a few brief conversations. Finally the plane got here and we got on. I sat next to Cam and Nash and Katie sat in front of us. I had the window side. I opened it and waited for the plane to fly.

Cam's POV

The plane took off and I was exhausted from all the acting. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. I put in my headphones and listened to the music. Izzy nudged me and I took them out. "Do you want something to drink?" I heard someone say behind me. It was the flight attendant. I told her my order and got a bag of pretzels. Then I set them on my tray and fell asleep.

Nash's POV

I played games with Katie the whole flight. We ate our snacks and talked about how excited we were. Magcon was starting tomorrow and we was looking forward to seeing the guys tonight. Izzy seemed the most excited though.

Izzy's POV

The plane landed and I woke up Cam. I was getting so nervous. I'm scared to see everyone but I'm also really excited. I miss them so much. We left the plane and got our luggage. Then we headed to the hotel.

Katie's POV

We took the luggage out of the cab and entered the hotel. Then we saw everyone. Izzy ran right to Mahogany and JJ. They were all really close. I ran to Aaron. We hugged and he kissed my cheek. "Missed you so much." He said squeezing me. "I missed you too."