Chapter 5

Okay so that was EPIC FAIL, coz it was there all along, Wattpad, CONFUSED ME SO BAD

Arghhh

So to all the people who fanned me

AS a thanks heres:

Chapter 5

Breezeway

I turn around to see that Chris was behind us, a few metres away, looking really happy for some reason.

Jesse turned around too.

"Hey Chris, wanna join us, in the cafeteria for lunch?" I bellow across the breezeway, lots of people gave me odd looks while Sister Ernestine gives me the eye, since Chris was near the entrance to the graveyard.

Chris looked surprised "Yeah sure Mo-...Suze"

Jesse on the other hand looked a bit disappointed. "Come on it'll be fun" I say giving his arm a squeeze, except all I feel is his rock-hard biceps.

My stomach flips over. Sister Ernestine comes over with a friendly smile in Chris's direction.

"I see that you have been showing Christopher around, Susannah" she says, with a smile, the first one that I have ever seen on her face.

Looking startled I say with a grin. "Yeah well Chris is pretty cool"

I feel that I need to look out for Chris. I have no idea why.

Cafeteria

I headed towards the cafeteria and grabbed a lunch tray. I piled random food on to it. I wonder where Chris is from.?

"So, Chris where are you, from?" I ask. Chris looks surprised.

"I'm from around here, I used to go to RLS" he says looking nervous.

My cell phone buzzed, at that moment, and Chris looked relieved.

"Hello?" I asked since I never give my cell number to anyone but my closest friends.

"Hey it's me, Tad I'm calling about our date, your coming right?" Tad asks.

"Yeah of course I'm coming! Tonight at seven, right?" I say. Chris shoots me an angry look, while Jesse looks surprised all of a sudden.

"Right bye See ya tonight" Tad says happily.

"Bye" and I hang up. I look over at Chris, who is staring daggers at me.

"What's wrong with you" I ask him suspiciously, seriously what's up with this guy?

"Nothing Mo-..Suze its just that do you actually WANT to go out with that guy?" he asks raising moth of his dark eyebrows.

"Yes, Susannah, do you?" Jesse enquires raising both of his dark eyebrows while Chris looks over at him triumphantly.

"What are you jealous or something?" I ask him. And he suddenly turns purple from his hairline all the way to his neck.

"No way you're my..." his voice trails off when he sees something behind me. Bryan Withers a voice hisses from behind into my right ear.

I turn around to see a male ghost disappearing.

"Jesse did you hear that?" I ask him.

"Yes I did" Chris and Jesse say in unison. I look over at Chris suspiciously.

"Wait, WHAT? Are you a mediator as well?" I nearly scream at him.

Jesse looks over at him curiously. "Yes, Christopher you must be a Mediator"

Chris looks panicky he gets out of his chair and runs off. I run after him.

I look through the hallways but he's no-where to be seen.

Great! Wait till Father D hears about this.

I've now just discovered not one but TWO mediators!

Bryan Withers a voice hisses again.