Chapter 8

Hii everyone, sorry for the long wait xP!!!

VOTE&COMMENT!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter 8

Chris's POV

After last night, I'm worried. My existence is at stake if Suze and Jesse don't get together. I don't know what to do, if she keeps going out with different guys. And then there's Bryan Wither's who wants to see me dead. Basically Bryan is from the future, where i come from; he's a vengeful spirit who wants to see me disappear from the face of the earth. I haven't done anything to upset him; he just does these things for the fun of it. He's sick.

He followed me when I time-travelled to the past and I need to get rid of him or else he's going to mess everything up.

"Chris, are you paying attention?" snaps Mrs. Hillock, my first period English teacher.

"Y-yes, miss" I reply, snapping out of my day dreaming.

"Then what's the answer?" she smirks. I hear snickers, from the class.

"Montague, "I say, giving her a charming smile. We're studying Romeo and Juliet.

"Well done," she says and walks to the front of the class.

I hate high school. It's a waste of time, but i need to get closer to Suze and Jesse.

The day passes and at lunch i look around for Suze, after not being able to find her i go up to Adam and CeeCee.

"Hey, guys have you seen Suze, it's important", I say getting straight to the point.

"Well I saw her being excused from Homeroom; I think she's gone to see Father Dominic." says CeeCee.

"That's Suze, always getting in trouble" laughs Adam.

"Yeah that's Suze," I reply. And sprint off to the principal's office.

I don't think she's in trouble with the principal but i think she's in a whole load of different trouble.

When I enter the Father's office, the first thing i see is Father Dom slumped, face first, on his desk and suze passed out, on a chair across the table from him.

I run towards Suze, and start shaking her awake.

"H-huh, where am I" she breaths looking around dazedly.

"You're in the principal's office, what happened Suze?" I demand.

"F-father Dom is he okay?" she says as she notices him slumped before her.

"Let me see" I go around the table, and grab Father's wrist and check for a pulse, i can feel one, albeit, it's faint. I shake the Father awake. He groans.

"He needs medical attention, his pulse is barely there" I reply, worriedly. He's an old geezer, in his 70's and I know how close he is to suze, what if he doesn't make it?

"Dial 911," I tell her.

************

Later on

Suze's POV

I don't remember what happened, everything seems like a blur. I wake up again and find myself in a bright, white, room.

To my right I hear a beeping of a machine, to my left I see a sleeping Jesse.

How long have I been here, I wonder.

A nurse walk's in, and smiles at me.

"I see that your awake, Susannah" she says, walking up to me and putting her cool hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, what happened?" I ask. She reaches into her nurse's uniform and pulls out a thermometer.

"Well, you and your principal were found passed out on his desk, you have suffered from a concussion, which is why your hospitalized" she replies shoving the thermometer into my mouth.

Oh God, it's coming back to me, Father Dom. I remember Chris saying his pulse is barely there, what if he hasn't made it?

The nurse pulls the thermometer out and checks it; she smiles and writes something on her chart.

"How's Father Dom," I ask panicking.

Well I'm afraid your principal is-"

All of a sudden I hear the door open, and she is cut off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Remember to Vote&Comment and all that good stuff

:)