the first day😫

it was a bitterly cold winter day as bailey's mom melissa walks up the stairs to wake up bailey."wake up bailey it's time to get ready for school, you don't want to be late" her mom replies "ugh okay mom" bailey says as she rubs her eyes and stretches. finally after bailey gets up she goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and washes her face with a warm washcloth. then after she's done in the bathroom she heads over to her closet. she picked out her light blue ripped american eagle jeans, her light pink hoodie, and her light brown bear paw boots. after she's all dressed she goes downstairs and grabs her gray beanie and her book bag and heads out the door. everyday before school bailey drives to starbucks and gets a toasted white chocolate mocha for the winter holiday season, then she heads to school. after she arrives as school bailey heads to her first class of the day which is math. she heads into mrs.westbay's classroom and waits for her assistant seat. as soon as bailey walked into the room she realized this really cute boy, she really wanted to sit with him but in her head she knew wouldn't. "good morning class, today we are going to be getting assigned seats and learning about the rules in my math class" mrs.westbay explains. "in this group it will be bailey collins ethan dolan and grayson dolan. wow bailey says to her self then she goes and sits down.