day 2🐚

it's about 8:57 and everyone's up getting dressed. bailey is wearing a coral pink top piece and black stripped high waisted bottoms for her baiting suit. avery is wearing a white top with white high waisted bottoms with banana leaves for her bathing suit. ethan is wearing white swimming trunks and grayson is wearing light pink swimming trunks. "is everyone ready" bailey says grabbing her flip flops "yes" everyone says carrying towels and sunscreen. they get to the stairs to go down to the beach and they take their shoes off "geez this sand is hot" avery says running "yeah tell me about it" bailey says following her "i brought extra towels so we could each have one to lay on and  i brought 2 beach umbrellas" ethan says unpacking the bag "i'll help you bro" grayson says grabbing the towels and laying them out. "hey look guys the tides aren't that high so we can go out in the ocean and ride them" avery says pointing to the ocean "yeah let's set up first and we can go down to the water. they lay their towels out and put sunscreen on thenthey all walk down to the ocean. "ouuuu" bailey says hugging grayson that's waters coldddddd" "hahaha it's fine" grayson says pushing bailey away softly "let's go guys" avery says laughing as she goes out further into the ocean. about 3 hours on the beach it's 3:56 am and they head up to their room. "alright we can get dinner after we all get showers and get ready. when they all get out of the shower bailey puts on a baggy pink hoodie and a pair of black jeans shorts with rips in them and her white converse, she also straightens her hair.avery is wearing a white dress white vans and she puts her hair into a messy bun. grayson puts on a light pair of jeans with rips in the knee and puts on a dark blue hoodie. finally ethan is wearing a tux and they all head downstairs. (yes i know avery and ethan are fancy😂🤪)
they arrive to dinner at 6:12 pm "hey welcome to mario's beach shack what could i get you guys started for drinks" the waiter says looking at us "um me and him will have a dr pepper" bailey says pointing to her and grayson "and ill have iced tie and he would like mtn dew" avery says pointing at her and ethan "okay i'll go get them for you" the waiter says walking away. "so how are you guys enjoying the beach" grayson says looking at everyone "i love it, i'm sad we only have 4 days cuz of school and stuff but we can make the next 2 days fun" bailey says smiling "yeah i hate school" avery says laughing "it ruins everything" ethan says rolling his eyes "here are your guys drinks what do you guys know what you want" the waiter says getting out his pen and paper. "i would like the mac and cheese with hotdogs" grayson says handing the waiter her menu, "i'll get the chef salad" bailey says smiling "i'll have the steak" avery says playing with her straw in her cup, "and i'll have chicken wings" ethan says gathering up everyone's menu. "and that will be 2 separate checks ethan says handing the auger the menus. 15 minutes later
"wow that salad looks good" bailey says laughing looking at her salad "wow everything looks good" avery says grabbing her plate. and they all start eating. 45 minutes later
"is everyone ready?" grayson asks looking around. "yeah" everyone says getting up heading to the cash register. the boys hand them their checks and they all go outside and get in the car. it's about 8:13pm. they arrive home at 8:24 pm "well i'm really tired" bailey says heading into her room to grab her pajamas. ethan and avery get their pajamas on and turn netflix on and cuddle up next to each other and grayson and bailey do the same "goodnight guys" they all say to each other.