the movies🎬

it's 6:15 am and grayson starts face timing bailey to wake her up since her mom isn't home. "ugh good morning gray" bailey says while barley waking up "good morning gorgeous" grayson says happily. "ugh shut up i'm not even pretty" bailey says while she rolls her eyes "get up i'm coming to pick you up in 45 minutes" grayson replies "okay, but like what should i wear" bailey says. "um wear your black leggings with your light pink hoodie and that really cute messy bun you wear" replies gray "okay, anything for you" bailey says. 45 minutes later... "i'm here gorgeous, come on let's go" says grayson
"can we go to Starbucks please" bailey says while she winks at grayson. "yeah anything for you" says grayson with a smile. they arrive at school and bailey starts asking grayson about hanging out tmrw. "hey gray can we go to the movies tomorrow , i already talked about it with my mom." "yeah probably, you have my number right" "yeah so i'll text you tmrw" "okay replies grayson. saturday morning... "good morning bailey, my mom said i could come to the movies with you today" bailey wakes up about 2 hours after grayson texts her "good morning sorry i sleep in so late my head hurt last night, also i'm happy that you can come to the movies tonight" "oh it's okay bailey and yeah me too" grayson replies with a heart. it's now 7:00 pm and the movies start at 8:15 pm "hey can we face time while we get ready for the movies?" grayson asks "yeah but i'm not gunna look cute or anything i'm wearing leggings and my pittsburgh penguin shirt" bailey says with a chuckle "you look cute in anything you wear, you don't need to impress me" grayson says with a cute little smile.