the mean girl🙄

it was about the second week of school when we got a new student named brittany. brittany is a blonde hair blue eyes mean girl with too much petty drama, as soon as she came to our school i knew i hated her. as soon as i seen her i started getting worried about grayson! what if he likes her instead of me, oh no, all these bad thoughts filled my mind. i head to math class, hopefully she's not in my math class i stutter to myself. we head to math class and grayson comes up behind me and asks me how my day was so far. i was afraid to answer him because i knew my cheeks would turn a light shade of red but i did anyway. "okay class, today in math class today we need to work in partners" grayson looked at me and i looked back at him. "would you like to be my partner bailey?" "yes grayson" i reply. then not even 2 seconds later brittany comes over and says "hey grayson or whatever your name is do you wanna be my partner?" and grayson replies "um yeah my names grayson and no i'm partners with bailey" "oh well then" brittany says then walks away while she rolls her eyes a little. "don't worry bailey i wouldn't choose her over you" grayson said softly, "thanks grayson" my checks start to get red. "hey i have a question" says bailey "yes?" grayson replies, "would it be okay if i called you gray instead of grayson" "yeah that actually sounds cute" grayson says with a chuckle. "okay gray let's get started on this project" bailey says with a little smile.