day 1🌴

it's 6:36 and ethan and grayson are both up they head to the kitchen and ethan makes avery coffee, while grayson gets ready to make breakfast. "good morning babe" ethan hears as he sees avery rubbing her eyes walking into the kitchen "good morning geez your up early" ethan says hugging avery "yeah i usually don't get up until 8 but i heard you guys so i woke up" avery says "oh sorry to wake you up" ethan and grayson say looking at avery "no it's not your fault" avery says sting down on a stool. "here i made your coffee" ethan says handing a cup of coffee to avery "thanks babe" avery says kissing ethan on the cheek. "um i don't know what to do because bailey won't be up until 8:30"
grayson says making ethan and avery eggs "well what time is it" bailey says looking at grayson "6:56" grayson says looking at the microwave. "well let her sleep it's fine we can juts watch netflix or something" avery says "well i'm gunna go lay with her until she wakes up, you can watch netflix in your room" grayson says to ethan and avery then goes into bailey's room. about 1 hour later it's 7:56 and bailey is still sleeping and avery fell back asleep. 8:37 am "good morning bails" grayson says seeing bailey stretch "good morning gray" bailey says smiling "sorry i slept so late i was really tired from all the driving" bailey says hugging grayson "it's fine everyone else went back to bed" grayson said chuckling. "well i'm gunna get dressed" bailey says walking to her dresser "okay,i'll get dressed after you" grayson says also avery gets dressed in the other bathroom. 45 minutes later they are all dressed. bailey has black shorts on with rips in them with a white and pink floral tank top and white converses with her hair in a messy bun, avery is wearing blue jean shorts with a gray sphagetti strap crop top and her white converse with her hair in 2 dutch braids, grayson is wearing a gray  and white striped shirt with black shorts and his white converse, finally ethan is wearing a gray t shirt with his red shorts and his black converse. now that they are all dressed they head in bailey's black jeep and head to the board walk. they arrive at the board walk and avery sees a ferris wheel so she screams "omg let's get on that" "okay okay calm down avery" bailey says laughing. they all walk over to the ferris wheel bailey holding graysons hand and avery holding ethan's hand. they all get in line to get on the ferris wheel. "omg yay we're next" avery says clapping her hands ethan just laughs. they get on the free is wheel and bailey takes pictures of the view outside. "woah look at the beach guys" bailey says pointing to the beach taking a picture of it. "also i want us to get shirts that say clear water beach florida on them" ethan says looking at them. "sounds like a plan" avery says still taking pictures. they get off the ferris wheel and bailey sees a store she wants to go into. "omg come here bailey" avery says as she walks inside "i'm coming hang on" bailey says walking over to avery "look what i found" avery says grabbing necklaces off of a rack "the one says best and the one said friends" avery says with smile "let's get them bailey says grabbing them. after a long day of shopping and eating they finally get home. "i'm gunna get a shower" bailey says walking into the door "and i'll get one in the other bathroom" avery says. they both grab their clothes and stuff and head in the shower, after their done in the shower they put on a face mask while ethan and grayson get their showers. after everyone's done the girls rinse off there face masks and they all get in bed and watch netflix.