day 3🛍

it's 9:02 and everyone is up getting dressed to go to the board walk. bailey puts on her light ripped jean shorts and a light pink adidas shirt and her white converse and she also straightens her hair, avery puts on a dark pair of jean shorts with rips in them and her white adidas shirt she also puts her hair in a messy bun and slips on a pair of black vans. ethan is wearing white shorts and a black shirt with white converse and grayson is wearing white shorts with a light yellow shirt with white converse. "everyone follow me downstairs" bailey says grabbing her keys wallet and her phone. every goes downstairs and into bailey's jeep. "are we going out for breakfast" grayson says putting his hand on bailey's thigh. "yes we are, how about joes pankcake house?" bailey says asking everyone yeah that sounds good" avery says "you know how i like my pancakes" ethan says laughing. they pull in and walk inside "table for 4 please" grayson says walking into the door. "right this way" the waiter says grabbing 4 menus. they all sit down and look at the menus. "what would you all like to drink" the waiter says pulling out her pen and paper. "i would like a water" bailey says "i would like a chocolate milk" grayson says "i would like an orange juice" avery says "and i would like a chocolate milk also" ethan says "okay sounds good i'll be right out with your drinks. "i'm really sad we have to leave tmrw" avery says playing with her straw "yeah we have to leave before 3 pm tmrw" bailey says "well we had fun, but school ruins everything you know" ethan says frowning. the waitress brings them their food and they start eating. after they are done eating they pay the waitress and go shopping. "yum breakfast was delicious" bailey said "yeah it was" everyone said "well time to hit up some shops" bailey says sticking her key in the ignition. "our let's go to sanook" avery says yelling "yes that sounds like a good idea we could get matching shoes" bailey says smiling. they head into sanook and get a matching pair of shoes. "where do your girls want to go next" ethan says "ummm i don't know yet babe" avery says smiling "um how about this store" bailey says "they have a bunch of beach bracelets and anklets" bailey says going inside. bailey buys 3 bracelets one that's white and has a pineapple, one that is teal and has a turtle, and one that's  pink and has a mermaid on it. avery bought 2 bracelets one that's purple and has a starfish on it and one that's mint green and has a sea shell on it. "i think it's about time to go eat dinner" grayson says taking his phone out of his pocket "what time is it" bailey says holding graysons hand. "6:46pm" "yeah let's head to a restaurant" avery says holding ethan's hand. they arrive at a restaurant and they walk in. "what could i get you guys started for dinner" the waitress says "i would like a dr.pepper please" bailey says smiling "i would like a pepsi" grayson says "i would like lemonade please" avery says "and i would like a mtn dew" ethan says. they all give the waitress their menus and sit and talk. "welp tmrw we have to leave" bailey says frowning. "yup" avery says frowning also "well at least we had fun here" bailey says smiling "yeah i had a lot of fun" grayson says smiling. "okay i got your guys drinks what would you like for dinner" the waitress says smiling getting out her pen and paper. "i would like mash potato's and mac and cheese please" bailey says smiling "i would like steak and steak fries please" avery says "i would like barbecue sauce chicken wings please" grayson says "and i would like 2 pieces of pineapple pizza" ethan says laughing. "okay your food will be out soon" the waitress says leaving. about 16 minutes later their food comes out and they ate. when their done they go back to the hotel. "it's a shame we have to leave tmrw" bailey says "yeah we have to get up early tmrw so we can get ready and pack" avery says frowning "goodnight everyone" grayson says getting his pajamas on. they all put their pajamas on and go to bed "i love you" bailey says to grayson "i love you too baby" grayson says to bailey.