the big suprise🎈

ringggg the phone rings in mrs.westbays class and she goes to the phone. "bailey and avery you have an early dismissal today go to the office your moms here to pick you guys up" bailey and avery look at each other with a weird face then they grab their books and go to their locker. "hmmm i wonder why my moms here to pick us up" bailey says while shoving her books into her book bag. "i'm not sure but at least we can get out of this place" chuckles avery. bailey and avery heads to the office and sees her moms car they go out of the school and get in melissa's car "hey mom why did you pick us up at 12:55" bailey says while giving her mom a confused look "well i have a surprise for you girls and i figured you really didn't want to be at school on your birthday but you decided to come anyway" laughs melissa "and i pulled avery out to cuz she's your bestfriend and i don't think she wanted to be there either and don't worry her mom knows". the girls get home and go up into bailey's room and when they go up there a really great suprise happens. when bailey and avery enter bailey's room they see a whole bunch of birthday balloons and 15 presents on her bed then sees roses on her dresser and rose petals shaped as a heart on her bed. "omg" bailey says with shock "woah bestfriend your special" bailey says with a smile "it would be better if grayson were here tho" bailey says with a little tear forming in her eye "hey don't be sad i wish ethan was here too but it will be okay" then out of no where ethan and grayson come out of the bathroom that is connected to bailey's room "SUPRISE" "omg" bailey says as she runs over to grayson. then grayson picks her up and kisses her on the cheek" "omg ethan i didn't think you were gunna be home until tomorrow" avery says with complete shock "yeah it was all a plan melissa me and grayson planned out to suprise you guys". "well come on birthday girl open your presents" grayson says with a chuckle "okay hang on let me go get my mom and my dad first". bailey heads downstairs and gets her mom and her dad and tells them to come here. "okay now that everyone is up here let's get this party started" chuckles ethan. "alright so who's gift do i open first?" bailey says with a smile. "mine first" bailey says with a smile. bailey opens up one of her gifts from her best friend and she sees a heart shape locket necklace with a picture of them in it. "omg awe that is so cute bestfrienddd thank you so much" "your welcome bestfriend" avery says with a smile. "now open mine babe" grayson says with a smile "which one tho there is like 80 of them from you" chuckles bailey. "open this one" grayson hands bailey a bag with yellow tissue paper. "omg i've been wanting these for so long" bailey says as she opens her yellow high top converses from grayson. "thank you so much babe" "your welcome baby" grayson says with a smile. "bailey open our bag it has like 5 things in it" melissa says with a smile "gray can you hand me that bag please" "here you go" "thanks" bailey opens her gift from her mom and dad and she sees a sunflower painting, a necklace that says princess on it, a yellow sisters hoodie from james merch, a james charles pallet and 2 tickets to go meet james charles. "omg mom thank you so much for everything i can't believe i'm going to meet james charles". (in this story the dolan twins don't know who james is) "alright now open my last bag it had the rest of your stuff in it" bailey grabs graysons bag and opens it. she sees a promise ring with i love you to the moon and back and the day they meet infrared into it, a necklace with graysons name on it, a yellow hoodie that says "your my sunshine" with white cursive letters and finally a bottle of his cologne. "omg gray these gifts are the best thank you so much baby" bailey says as she hugs grayson" "your welcome baby" "now open the rest of mine best friend" avery says with a smile when bailey opens averys gift she sees a sliver starbucks cup, a little drawling of bailey and avery, a memory box with pictures of them, and a whole bunch of perfumes. "omg thank you so much i love youuuuu" i love you too bestfriendddd" "now finally open my 2 gifts ethan says "okay" bailey opens ethan's gift and sees a box of airpods with a purple case and a giant picture of grayson bailey avery and ethan. "omg thank you so much ethan" "anytime" "thanks you guys all for my birthday gifts this was like the best birthday ever!