~•Five•~

"The world is full of mistakes and regret. But the world doesn't take anything lightly."

°I won't be gone for too long Apollo, you'll see.°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Apollo's POV•~

We pulled up in the driveway of our house and got out the car. I noticed that Danube didn't even have a shirt. "What happened to your clothes bro?" I handed him my jacket.

"I was just..changing..when you came to get me..." His ears started to turn pink and I knew he was lying.

"Your lying again..." I started to get worried and thought about a million things that b*stard could have done to him.

"He didn't..touch you in a perverted way....did he?"

Danube blushed and looked down at the ground. I knew it. "I knew he couldn't be trusted." I took him by the hand and lead him inside with Lake.

"Are mom and dad here yet?" Lake took out her tea and sipped it. "I don't know." I unlocked the door and came in to see mom crying while hugging dad.

"my baby boy.." she sobbed and sobbed.

"Mom! We found him." I pushed Danube a little toward them. Mom ran over and gave him the biggest hug.

"Where have you been?! Are you ok?? Oh my baby I'm so glad your home!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Danube's POV•~

"Where have you been?! Are you ok?? Oh my baby I'm so glad your home!!" Mom hugged me super tight between her boobs. ._. it was a bit akward..

"Hey Mom.." I hugged her back and saw my dad still on the couch. He..had tears rolling his cheeks... I don't think I've ever seen my dad or my brother cry in a long time..they were usually strong people.
Mom carried me over to Dad when he looked up at me. He stood up and hugged me tight.

"Thank God your home.." He noticed right away I didn't have a shirt though and looked at me.

"Where's your shirt, son?"

"Umm..." My ears started to get hot. "It just ripped..so I took it off.." I was lying right through my teeth and Dad could see it.

"I know your lying son. Now tell me what really happened."

"Umm..i-uh.." I started studdering
again but even worse than before.

"Go ahead. Spit it out." He sat me on the couch and he got in his arm chair.

"I'm...-sigh- Justin came over to the house when you guys weren't home and when we were alone, he took my virginity and we feel asleep. Once I woke up though, Apollo found out and started screaming at me and yelling at me. I ran upstairs and told Justin about it and we ran away to his house until Apollo and Lake found us and now.. I'm here."

Dad was silent and started to get angry. I knew he wouldn't like to hear about how his son lost his virginity to some guy at school.

"And you let that happen?" He stared at me coldly.

"Well...yea.. I guess.."

The rest of the family was silent and my dad laid back in his chair. He was really mad now.

"Are you in love with him?"

"Huh?"

"Are you in love with that Justin guy?"

"...maybe..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..." Everyone was silent and was staring at Danube. He started to get uncomfortable and stood up.