~•Six•~

"Don't ever let your guard down with anybody. You never know what they're gonna do or say."

"No...I don't mind.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Justin's POV•~

The school bell rang before I could do anything.. what a bummer. "That's the warning bell..I should get to class." Danube grabbed his bag until I stopped him.

"Come on. It'll be quick, I promise."

"No..we shouldn't risk it.." Danube tends to be very hesitant. I had to persuade him a bunch to come to my house the other night.

"Please..?"

"Justin, I said no.."

"I'll give you all the cuddles and kisses in the world."

"No." He pouted and his cheeks turned red.

"Aw.. are you mad at me?"

"Your gonna make me late!" Yup. He was mad at me. °^°

He pushed me away and sped
to class while I walked behind him. We had the first 3 classes together so I was gonna go with him anyway.

The teacher wasn't too happy when I came in late though. "Your always late! You should learn from Danube who's always on time, Mr. Owens."

"Yea sir.." I sat in my chair and played on my phone the whole time. His class was boring.

~~~~~~•Time Skip•~~~~~~

The bell rang at the end of the 3rd class and Danube ignored everything I said. "Come on babe! I was just messing with you." I ruffled his hair and he swatted my hand away.

"I'm still mad at you.." He went over to his brother to talk to him. I followed him over there and still tried to joke around with him.

"Come on! You can't be mad forever~"

"True, but I'm still mad."

"Why are you mad at him?" Apollo patted his head.

"He keeps messing with me and almost made me late for class. Make him go away.." "Oh come on baby boy~" I tried to kiss him but he turned away.

"Your so mean baby boy.."

"I told you I'm still mad at you."

I grabbed his hand and walked down the hallway.

"Come on~ we're going somewhere private."

I lead him over the boys bathroom no one ever uses and locked the door behind me. I pinned him against the wall and looked at him.

"Why did you bring me here?? I'm still mad at you." His cheeks were red and puffy. It was actually very adorable when he was mad.

"I don't want my baby to be mad at me forever.." I started to kiss him slowly.

He tried to push me away but eventually gave in. I smirked a bit and pulled away.

"Huh..? Why did you stop??"

"I thought you were mad at me."

"But it felt good..." His cheeks turned pink and he looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"I really enjoyed it though..."

"Do you forgive me then?"

"No."

"Then I'll stop."

"No~!"

He jumped into my arms and whined.

"Pleaaaaseee! I forgive you!"

"Aw. Thank you baby boy."

He pulled at my collar to make me come closer to him.

"Now kiss me again.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They kissed passionately and got very intimate. Their tongues collided and pulled away every moment. ( A/N: oof. this is gonna be cringey lmao. so bear with me as I try to write smut.)

Justin took this chance and groped Danube a little. He slid his hand down Danube's pants slowly while whispering to him. "Do you wanna go all the way, baby boy?"

Danube hid his moans behind his mouth and nodded yes.

"Good boy.."

Justin planted kisses on his neck soflty. He made his way down to the belt and smirked. He proceeded to take off the belt and pants to reveal Danube's underwear.

Apollo came in the same bathroom as they were in. They paused for a moment and got silent. Justin tried to figure out who was in there and cursed in his head. He knew it was Apollo.

Apollo came out the stall to wash his and looked behind him. He wondered why there were two people in the same stall and came to open it. ( A/N: how in the world did this happen ._.)

He opened the stall and saw the two boys on the wall. He stared in shock with his mouth wide open.

"WHAT THE HELL??"

"....sh*t.."

Danube stared blankly at him for a second. He was sort of drowsy so he didn't fully understand what was happening. "If he wants to watch then let him watch. I don't care either way."

He pushed Justin down to the floor and made out with him right in front of Apollo.

"Why don't you kiss me back..?" >:<

Apollo's best friend Jared came in the bathroom and saw them. He stared at them then back at Apollo.

"Dude..what the heck.."

" My brother turned into a slut.."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dang."

Apollo grabbed Danube by the collar and carried him away. Justin sat on the floor perplexed and amazed.

Apollo dragged Danube into the hallway where it was private. He put him down and sighed. Danube looked up at him, feeling guilty for not realizing what happened.

"You looked dazed. Did he do anything to you?"

"Well.."

He remembered that Justin gave him ramen before they went over to the boys bathroom.

"He gave me some ramen before we made our way over there.."

"...did it have anything in it?"

"It had this really spicy sauce. He said it was Orangatan. But after I ate it I felt dazed and my memory is kinda fuzzed.."

Apollo realized what that sauce was. He started to get pissed at Justin.

"That "Orangatan" sauce, is a drug sauce. It's illegal in the states, brought over from Cuba and Saudi Arabia.. how the heck could he have something like that.."

"I-illegal..?"

"Yea.. you need to stay away from him at all costs."

~~~~~~
End
~~~~~~
WORD COUNT: 997

sup guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy with school and stuff soo :P

Hope y'all enjoy this! :3

- blujimegh