~•Seven•~

"All it takes is a minor change of one person, to change another person's life forever."

"Yea.. you need to stay away from him at all costs."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Danube's POV•~

Justin gave me drugs?? How could he?!

"Hey babe!" Justin came over to me and put his hand around my shoulder. "Why did you run off?"

I pushed his hand off. "I don't want anything to do with you."

"..why..?"  Justin looked worried and defeated.

"YOU DRUGGED ME."

"What??! Since when?!"

"That Orangatan sauce you put in the ramen! It had drugs in it!!"

"Orangatan sauce??? You mean this??" Justin pulled out hot sauce he had in his bag. It was the Orangatan Spice Hot Sauce.
"You mean this?"

"Yea!"

"Babe, this is the Orangatan BRAND hot sauce. Not the actual Orangatan sauce."

"Wait what..?"

Justin chuckled a little and sighed. "The Orangatan sauce your talking about, it's called Jumanju Sauce. It's not even carried in America anymore."

"But...how come I felt dazed and don't remember that much..?"

"You were dazed?" Justin looked at me in confusion. "I thought you were tired or something.."

"Oh...so you didn't do anything to that ramen..?"

"Course not, babe! I would never." Justin grinned a cute grin. He noticed Apollo in the corner as he clicked his tongue and walked off.

"Looks like someone pissed in his cereal this morning."

"He's not fond of you..but why do you have hot sauce in your bag?"

"What do you think I spice up my food with? Obviously hot sauce."

I sighed and laughed. He can be silly at times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm still not sure about one thing  though.."

Justin looked at him with concern on his face.

"What is it?"

"Well..its...it's us.."

Justin looked confused and worried.

"W-what do you mean..?"

"I don't know...my family isn't taking it too well... especially Apollo...I don't want to be separated emotionally with them and...I don't know if we should go on like this anymore.."

"NO!"

Justin couldn't take it. He fell into Danube's lap and pleaded.

"d-dont break up with me...I'm sorry...." °^°

Danube looked at him with regret. He didn't like to make anyone upset, especially now.. 

"Don't cry....I didn't think you would take it that hard."

Justin wiped his face with his sleeves and his eyes were red.

"But your the best thing that happened to me..I don't want you to separate from me..please.."

Apollo saw Danube and Justin sitting on the floor while Justin was crying. He came over and felt a sharp emotional pain in his heart. Not only was Justin crying, Danube was too. But not like he usually does. He cried the way his father did. Quietly with a blank expression. That broke Apollo's heart...the Danube he remembered cried like a little baby, it made him more loveable than he already was.