Chapter 5: There goes my chance to make my awesome Tumblr...

CHAPTER 5: There goes my chance to make my awesome Tumblr blog even more awesome.

OLIVIA'S P.O.V.:

I pushed the front door open and went inside.

Emily and I had a great time and, when we were done with the waffles, we decided to go down the pier, into the sand, and go for a walk.

Getting an extreme amount of food, that is both bad for our body and has the ability of making us fat, and then doing something to attempt burning off the calories, that we know from the start is going to be a failure, is our idea of bonding.

We needed this time to catch up on things. We can't exactly share secrets and talk about boys when we have two members of the former species glued to our backs.

For a second on the beach I considered telling her about the search but something stopped me.

Over time I learned that things tend to turn out better when I go with my gut, so I did just that.

It's not that I don't trust her, because believe me; I do.

That dirty blonde haired girl has been by my side through thick and thin. And her dark brown eyes have been looking out for me for as long as I can remember.

I know I can trust that girl with my life. But, for now, this needs to stay a secret.

As much as the past hours did do a terrific good job at distracting me, now that I'm back inside the thoughts I needed distracting from came rushing back in to my mind.

As I walked barefoot in the marble floor I hear the faint voices of my two favorite males.

My dad with his messy brown hair and matching eyes and my brother, who is basically the male version of me (brown hair and light brown eyes, that change colors when we cry or the sun hits them, even though the rest of the features are not really the same.) were happily talking.

 I leaned against the door frame observing them. Both their clothes and skin were covered on a black substance that I believed to be oil from working in the garage.

"Hey Liv. We made your favorite." Zach said looking in my direction making me jump on the spot.

"I'll get you a plate." My dad said preparing to get up when I stopped him.

"No dad that's fine, I already ate. I'm just gonna go to my room if that's okay?"

He gave me a small nod.

"Do you need help with anything?" I asked getting a shake of the head from both of them.

"No, we're good." My dad said with a smile on his face.

I made my way to my room and lucky me, I only had to climb up two steps is order to get to the broad hallway near my bedroom door. The perks of having your room in the ground floor of the house.

I walked in and got ready for bed. Oh how I need a good rest on my beloved bed...

Before going to sleep I decided to grab my computer from the desk it was sitting on and brought it with me to bed so I could go on tumblr for a bit before it was lights out for me.

I opened the laptop and typed in my password making my background appear in front of my eyes. Before I could open a tab on Safari I noticed a new e-mail notification on the corner of the screen. I immediately opened it, it revealed a message from that girl Emma. There goes my chance to make my awesome tumblr blog even more awesome.

The message read: Hi Olivia. I'm sorry, you're confusing me. That is my picture I don't understand what you're talking about.

The girl obviously hadn't looked me up or she would have seen what the problem was. She was insisting that was her on the picture so I decided to video-call her. What best way to know the truth than to have it right in front of you?