-Chapter Eight-

[Ash's POV]

Thank god I made it home on time. Mom's car wasn't in the driveway yet, so I took some time to recab from the run.

When I entered the house I tried to be as quiet as I can incase Lauren and Harry were already asleep.

"Hey, Ash."

That made me jump. Ah, damn, I almost forgot.

"Ah, hi, Scally. What's up?"

"Not much you know. Now that the little ones are sleeping I'm just hanging around, watching supernatural the usual."

"Hmm." I nodded. She was sprawled out on our couch, her attention on the telly.

Incase you're wondering. Scally was our next door neighbour and well my siblings babysitter, but I think you already guessed that.

Lauren and Harry loved her. She had purple hair and was basically always wearing band merch.. today she had a mcr shirt on from what I could see. She was great.. I'd definitly date her if you know... she wasn't female and all. She's what I'd consider the closest thing to a friend I have had before I met Harry even though we don't really talk about personal stuff. We'd just do small talk when she's over babysitting.

"Do you have my money?" She asked smiling as she got up from the couch and walking towards me.

"Eh, yeah, sure." I searched for it. It was really hard though, fitting my big ass hands in the tiny pockets of my skinny jeans.

She was waiting patiently infront of me, but had a bored expression on her face. Just then I remembered how tall she actually was for a girl, taller than most women. I was happy that I was taller than her though. She must have it hard.

I handed her the 20 dollars and she went for the door.

"Thanks Ash. Have a good night."

"You too." Then she was gone. A weird girl she was, but cool. At least she was cool to me.

Scally is a really quiet person and I don't know her much because of that, but she was the only one beside my family that accepted the fact I was gay. She actually kind of celebrated it wich was really strange, but who am I to complain when everyone else told me I was disgusting.

At nine fifteen my mom finally came home and she was smiling like the sun. I think I didn't saw her this happy in years.

"Ohhh Ashy Baby! How was your day?" She hugged me really tight.

"Great mom, what's up?"

"Something happened, hun. Go wake up your sister and brother. I have to tell you something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS THIS WAS WHAT I HAD SAVED UP FOR OVER 11 MONTHS NOW! YES IT'S BEEN THAT LONG... I'M SO SO SO SORRY.

I KINDA FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY and I really don't have the nerve to write it to an end especially cuz we're just at the beginning, BUT I read a lot and I know the pain when you read a story and the author just stopped writing.. so I thought I'd give you a short summary of what I planned on to happen.

Soo, after that Ashtons mom would tell em that her boyfriend (who just so happens to be Luke's Dad duhh) just proposed to her and that he said yes. They were gonna meet up at a restaurant and that's when they find out. Short after that Luke and his Dad move in with Ash and his famlily and Ash and Luke have to share a room since Harry and Lauren already share one and there's not much space. They're both pissed af, but Ashton's also interested and hoping he gets to know Luke better. But basically Luke pushes him off and gets angry all the time, because he's afraid of what Ashton does to him.

Lukes closet gay (shoking, I know) and the only Person knowing about that is ...well, Harry... that's why he hates him so much. He always threatens him to tell nobody. Harry would never do that anyway becuz he's a cupcake, but what does Luke know?

Basically it was like 2 or 3 years ago (I don't know what I already wrote) at a summercamp. Luke and this guy snogged and Harry saw that and Luke knows. Luke got his heart broken short after.. seeing this guy, his first kiss ever, snog another girl. He told himself that all guys were dicks and to never fall inlove again.

Occasional Smut here and there.. none of em knowing what they do.. it all happens in the heat of the moment (I just listened to Asia sorry). Luke tries to hate him blah blah. Lukes gonna fuck things up.

I didn't really thought this trough, but in the end it was gonna be like "10 Things I hate about you", but Luke has to read parts oof his essay in front of class because Louis (teacher) is a sneaky bastard and wants those two together. Ashton gets all emotional and shit and they're gonna be together.

Stepbrothers are allowed to, right? It's no incest.. and they lived happily ever after.. after they told their parents who were pissed at the beginning, but soon accepted it :)

I hope you guys liked it and forgive me.. thank you so much for reading and staying with me :*