You okay?

"You okay?" Chris asked as he sat beside Gordie. He hurriedly wiped his tear stained face as Chris leaned over to face him. "Have you been crying?" Chris questioned. "No." Gordie sniffled.
"Hey, it's okay man. You can tell me." Chris whispered in a soothing voice. Gordie bust into tears. Chris pulled the brunett close, so that he was cradeling him. "Shhhhhhh" Chris whispered as he ran his hands through Gordies hair. "It's gonna be okay." "NO ITS NOT!" Gordie have sobbed half yelled ,jerking up from his place in Chris's arms. "Ye-" "NO ITS NOT CHRIS! DONT EVEN TELL ME THAT IT IS BECAUSE ITS NOT AND WE BOTH KNOW IT!" Chris looked into gordies tear filled eyes. His heart ached for Gordie. He was nothing but good to his parents, and in return, they treated him like trash. It had been 2 years since Gordie had been deemed the invisible boy of his house. And that's where he remained.
His parents finally learned to put the pieces back together, but there love for him still remained dull, and his place in their household became one of an aquaintance, instead of there son.
"C'mere." Chris said as he motioned his hand for Gordie to come towards him. Gordie fell into his arms and began to sob incontrolably. Chris cried silently as he slowly rocked Gordie back and forth in his arms. He lightly kissed the top of his head, but he didn't seem to notice. "It's okay. It's okay. I've got you."