Goodbye Castle Rock

"Hey Gordie?" Chris asked. "Yeah." "Do you wanna run away together?" Gordie let go of Chris. He looked him in the eye to see if he was serious, and he sure enough was.
"Well Hell Yeah." Gordie grinned. Chris chuckled. "You can just take some of my clothes so we don't have to go back to your house." Gordie said standing up. He gave Chris a hand as pulled himself to his feet.  "I don't know if I can part with my Metallica shirt man." Chris smirked. "I think you'll live."
     Gordie crept up to his room and packed a bag for each of them. Chris was slightly bigger than Gordie, but they were around the same height so he didn't think clothes size would be a problem. He tiptoed down stairs and into the kitchen. He hawked a couple cans of Vienna sausage, some hamburger meat, and filled his cantine with water.
     He reached into the medicine bcabinet, trying to find the gauze without knocking over in pill bottles. He finally found it. That was the last thing he needed, he began to make his way outside.
     Gordie cleaned Chris up and got all the blood off his face, now all that was left was his arm. Gordie slowly lifted it. Chris hissed in pain. Gordie squeezed it in a few places before looking up at Chris. "We're gonna have to set it." Gordie explained. "Alright." Chris sighed. Gordie gave Chris his left hand to squeeze.  "On the count of three. One, three!" He jerked Chris's arm back in place. "What happened to two!?" Chris whisper yelled.
Gordie bust out in laughter, chris followed behind him. The boys laughed until they were sprawled against the grass, tears streaming down their faces.
  The boys finally got over their laughing fit and lay on the grass panting. Gordie turned his head to look at Chris. Chris caught his eye and grinned.
   Both boys climbed to three feet and grabbed their bag. There was nothing left for them in Castle Rock.
The boys scaled gordies fence and began making there way out of town.
    Chris stopped. "I'm Welcome to Castle Rock!" Read the sign that was towering inf ring of him. Gordie stood beside him. He held out his hand and Chris took it. The boys walked past the sign and out of Castle Rock, never looking back.

Well, that's that! 

If you enjoy gayness, Shitty writing, and Ace X Eyeball as a ship, you should try my other book: Don't let go. cause I'm trash. Anyways, thank you guys so much! I appreciate all the reads and votes! Y'all have made me really happy! Stay safe and always remember crack is whack:)