Do no wrong

Chris awoke once again. Sunlight shown through the cracks and sheets of plastic in the walls of the club house. Gordie was still sound asleep with his head resting comfortably on the blondes chest.
Chris propped himself up on his elbows. He looked down at Gordie and smiled, admiring his resting features. His brown hair glimmered in the morning sun. Chris thought it was beautiful. He looked down and saw their legs were intertwined.
His smile widened. He shook his head and sighed dreamily. What a couple of fags. He thought laughing.
Gordie stirred and opened his eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty." Chris smirked. "Hmmmm. Morning." Gordie sighed as he rubbed his eyes.
"How'd you sleep?" Chris questioned. "Good" Gordie replied. That was a lie. Gordie didn't like lying to Chris, but he didn't like telling other people about his dreams. Especially since Chris was in most of them.
"How bout you?" Asked Gordie. "Yeah I slept alright." Chris shrugged. Gordie could tell he was lying but he decided to brush it off.
Gordie nodded. He was still tired and his eyes hadn't adjusted to the light yet. He began to crawl off of chris, carefully avoiding his tenders. He wearily stood up and headed towards one of there makeshift stools. He sat down and hung his head back, letting out a long sigh. "Fuuuuuuuuck." He groaned.  Chris reached inside an old gallon bucket and pulled out a beef and a coke. He threw the beer to Gordie and cracked open the coke for himself.
      Gordie opened the warm beer and chugged it.  "God it's hot." The brunette panted as drops of sweat formed above his brow.  "Yeah." Chris replied.
    Gordie watched Chris as he peeled off his sweaty shirt.  He felt kind of dirty whenever he watched Chris change, but he loved seeing his body. Not just out of lust, but out of love. He loved every inch of him. He thought he was perfect in every way. The way he wore his hair. The way he walked. His style. His slang, he loved everything about him. In gordies eyes, Chris could do no wrong.