Skyler Brewer

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •• • •  The Fighter • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • • The Fighter • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

~NAME~
Skyler Brewer

~NICKNAMES~
Kyler & Sky

~AGE~
16

~GENDER~
Female

~GRADE~
Sophomore

~FACE-CLAIM~
Kristen Stewart
(With her long brunette hair)

~FACE-CLAIM~Kristen Stewart(With her long brunette hair)

HEIGHT: 5' 5"
WEIGHT: 140 lbs

~PERSONALITY~
Skyler is in one word defiant, plain and simple.  Her entire life she has had to fend for herself. In her eyes it has been her against the world since the beginning of time and it always will be.

Independence had always been a sought after trait for Sky. The few times she has relied on someone she has been stabbed in the back and thus is hesitant to trust again. Skyler pushes away anyone who seeks to be close to her for fear of being burned. She had always been on her own and that's the way she likes it. That's the way it's been in the past and that is the way she hopes it always will be.

Though she has a rough exterior, Sky is very timid on the inside. She is harsh to hide how much she is hurting. Tough to conceal how defenseless she feels and how weak she hopes to never feel again.

Despite what most think, Sky is a very polite and kind person. She has no wish to be callous to people and only does it out of fear for relationships. When given the choice she will go out of her way to help people, though usually anonymously so as not to ruin her reputation.

Sarcasm tends to be her biggest defense mechanism, she finds it turns people away. She hates to be mean to people but will do anything to keep from hurting them. She fears that by associating with her they may be negatively effected and wouldn't wish it in anyone. She doesn't want anyone to be close with her but nobody has ever tried. She had always assumed that just as she hates people, they hate her in return.