Emerald Winters

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •• • •  The Learner  • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • •  The Learner  • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

~NAME~
Emerald Winters

~NICKNAME~
Emma

~AGE~
18

~GENDER~
Female

~GRADE~
Senior

~FACE-CLAIM~
Emma Watson
(When her hair was still long)

~FACE-CLAIM~Emma Watson(When her hair was still long)

HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 135 lbs

~PERSONALITY~
The most adequate way to describe Emerald Winter is as a seeker. She has a constant thirst for knowledge and perspective, always hungry for new information

She is often referred to as the voice of reason and wisdom among her peers. She has the unique ability to correct others without sounding arrogant. The discovery of new things is a marvelous thing, one she introduces to all those she meets.

Obviously Emma excels in school for she sees homework as an opportunity to learn instead of a chore. Her every endeavor is focused towards finding out about her world around her. The anchor of her reality is the belief that with every step there is more to learn, more to be seen, and more to do.

To sum it up, Winters is a class A nerd. She cares a lot about success, though she would give it up in an instant if she could get her hands on a new book. She hates her reality and loved getting whisked away to new ones with every turn of the page.

Emerald is very closed off from the world around her, all she knows of people comes from books. She sees romance as a fairytale or as a curse, there is no in between.