Layla Lang

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •• • •  The Pleader • • •• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

• • •  The Pleader • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

NAME~
Layla Lang

~NICKNAME~
Many people refer to her by her last name rather than her first

~AGE~
17

~GENDER~
Female

~GRADE~
Senior

~FACE-CLAIM~
Sabrina Carpenter

~FACE-CLAIM~Sabrina Carpenter

HEIGHT: 5' 0'
WEIGHT: 90 lbs

~PERSONALITY~

Layla is broken in every sense of the word. Physically her body is decorated with intricate scars on nearly every inch of her skin. Though her face remains untainted she is careful to always wear clothes that cover from the neck down to hide the evidence of her dark past.

Wether it be cigarette burns or long cuts she gained from broken beer bottles late into the night. Her body is marred with foul memories of people intending to make her feel pain. ghosts of bruises haunt her usually pale skin as a constant reminder of where she used to live.

Then there are the other scars, physical ones that can never returned to her. They are the careful cuts delivered to her face years ago, when her attacker was precise and intricate, cautious not to leave a mark that could be noticed. The times that others do not know exist but that she will always be haunted by the memory. The screams that left her mouth early into her teenage years where she was suddenly aware she wasn't alone in her room, that someone else lurked in the shadows...

Finally she has the emotional marks. The ones that no matter how much healing her body undergoes she will never be rid of. The feelings of despair and hate. The knowledge of how it feels to want to die. Where you have lost every will to live and every hope for salvation.