The second Ackerman

Levi's POV

     This year was my year. I finally get the chance to take down the best criminal in the walls. I have been waiting for a phone call for about 2 months now but no people has called until now.
     *Ringgggggggggg* I pick up the phone. "Officer Levi speaking, what's the crime?"
     "Hi is this the Shina Police Station? A thief was seen running out of the grocery store on 34th street. She's getting away." A man said
     "Yes, I'm on my way." I said. My heart was racing. Is time. It has to be him. He's most known for stealing food. Maybe he's homeless or something.
     I hopped into my car and drove to 35th street. He probably started running by now, I need to stay one step ahead of him.
     I turn the corner, the sirens blaring. There he was! Running with food in hands. This will be fun. Many officers started shooting randomly and the thief did a wonderful job dodging the bullets. He was jumping over cars and taking sharp turns. I'll make sure he won't escape.
     I pulled the trigger and hit the thief in the leg but he still tried to continue running. He slowly came to a stop. I ran over to him. Finally! I've got him, after months of looking.
     I was at hand reach from him. I jumped on top of him. "Shit" I heard him say. I pulled off of his hood. He had medium length hair. A depressing look and aura around him.
     I grabbed his head and look at his face. My eyes widened. "You're a girl?!" I said and handcuffed her.            
     "Yes now let go of me!" She said. We went to a place where no one could see us. We were in an abandoned area with a house close to collapsing. The girl tried hard to push me away from her but she couldn't.
     "What is your name, delinquent?" I said seriously and waited for her to answer. Her face got red. "I guess I just caught the most dangerous thief." I said with a smirk
     "I said let go of me!" She said and pushed me off her and took out a knife. How did she get out of the handcuffs?!
     "I guess you want to fight." I exclaimed. She headed straight at me while I was getting into my fighting position. She aimed her knife at my neck but I grabbed her arm and twisted it. She then got out if my grip and tried to punch me. I caught it. I grabbed her arm and made the knife in her hand close to her neck.
     "Now is this where you really want it to end? " I ask. She struggled to try and get free but I was already on top of her, ready to cut her if I need to.
     "Just take me to jail already!" She yelled in a sad and defeated tone. She stopped struggling.
     "Now, I will ask you again. What is your name?" I questioned. She looked up at me and then back down, ready to finally talk important stuff.
     "It's Mikasa.... Mikasa Ackerman" She said rolling her eyes.
     I was shocked when she said she was an Ackerman. This girl reminded me of myself when I was younger. I would steal food or clothes.
     "Ackerman...?" I said shocked and she nodded 
     "Yeah?" She said in an annoyed tone. I look around and back at her. She looked confused and a little concerned.
     "How? " I asked. She opened her mouth to talk but then gave up on trying to explain. "I thought I was the only Ackerman." I added
     Her silver eyes widened. They glittered. "My parents got murdered. Before I had a chance to help my family, the murderer tried getting me. I ran as fast as I could. As far away as my body would let me. Why? Because my mom told me too. I live here, I build it myself. Ackermans don't get money or even work so that's why I steal. I knew I would be caught someday but I never imagined today." She said with a tear going down her Cheek.
     "I'm sor-" I tried to say but then I heard some people talking. I put my hand over Mikasa's mouth. She tilted her head. I listened carefully.
     After the people were done talking, I told Mikasa, "Go hide. Tomorrow at 8 am meet me here." I said. "That is if you trust me." She nodded. Then I ran off. I found another Ackerman.

This was a colab with PerlaAckerman0001 still! Please follow her! She's so great and her books are fantastic! She came up with most of this story line.