Getting Ready For Work

(Levi's POV).

     I woke up from my sleep and noticed that that whole time I was dreaming about Mikasa. 'Should I confess my feelings towards her?' I thought. I have been getting distracted because of her beauty but this is not this time for romance. I need to get ready for work.
     I got up and went over to Mikasa's room to wake up her up. As I was going to knock on her door the door suddently open and we crashed into each other. At this point I am on top of her. "Sorry I was just going to wake you up..." I said still on top of her. "But I guess you beat me to it." I scanned her outfit and saw that she was already up and ready.
     'She looks hot in that police uniform...' I thought
     "Umm can you get off?" She asked.
     "Oh sorry" I said flustered, trying to hide my red cheeks. I held out a hand and helped Mikasa up off the floor.
     "Today is your first day at work so I'll be teaching you everything you need to know." I check my watch and notice that it's 5 in the morning. "Why are you up and dressed this early?" I questioned.
     "I was just so excited that I have a real job and woke up a little earlier than usual." she said giving me a smile which was adorable.
     "That's good to hear but soon you are going to be wining about how you don't want to get out of bed." I said. She let out a light laugh.
     "Well just this once I figured that I would change it up." An awkward silence falls over us.
     "I'm going to take a shower" I say to clear the tension.
     "Good. You need it." she said jokingly.
     "Tch." She laughs and I walk away, sad to hear her close her door as I walk away.
     I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I was finished I went to grab my towel but it wasn't there. 'how can I forget it? It's because of her.' I thought angrily.
     "MIKASA?!" I hollared. All of a sudden, the bathroom door opened so quickly it could have knock all of the pictures off the wall in the hallway. I tensed up. 'Damn it!' I think.
     "What what happened?! Did you get hurt?! Did you fall?! Why did you call m-" She then paused when she saw me through the transperant curtain. She covered her eyes.
     "Don't move your hands!" I yell, quickly turning around. "I called you because I forgot my towel. Can you bring me one?"
     "Yeah. H-hold on." She said.
     About 5 minutes passed and she was no where in sight. I started to get frustrated. Luckily, not much longer, I hear her yell from down the hall, "Here I come!"
     She left me a towel on the towel rack and left as soon as she possibly could.
     Gosh can this day become more embarrassing. I changed into my police attire and got out of the bathroom. A nice aroma hit my nose.
     I walked to the kitchen and noticed Mikasa was cooking breakfast. "I want her to be my wife." I say low under my breath so that she wouldn't hear.

(At Work)

     I finished showing the place to Mikasa so she could know where to go if I her or if she needed me. We started walking to my office but I stoped once I heard people talking about how hot Mikasa looked. I got angry and put my hand around her waist to make them back away.
     She noticed immediately and she was shocked by my actions. "Levi can we talk in your office?" she asked me.
     "Alright." I reply.
     When we got there I said to her to sit down so we we're facing each other.
     "What is it!" I asked
     "It's about us..." She said. My heart speeds up for a second. This could either be really good or really bad.
     "Ever since the beach trip, I have been starting to develop this feeling for you that I have never felt towards anyone else. When we kiss, I always get lost in my mind and can't control myself, but you have been quiet about it all this time and I don't want you to play with my feelings this way."
     I go to say something but she hushes me. "What I'm trying to say is that I like you and I don't know if you do too." She said blushing with her head down. For something this exciting, she looked so sad. I felt really badly.
     "Mikasa, I like-" The door bursted open to reveal Hanji, interrupting my confession. "What now Hanji? I was in the middle of-"
     "No need shorty. We are all in danger. It looks like the man that killed more than 1 million people is back and he is heading this way!" She said going nuts.
     I start getting nervous. What if he gets to Mikasa? What if he burns our city down? What if I never get the chance to tell Mikasa how I feel...?
     Without thinking, I yell, "WHAT?!"

Sorry for the late update. I've been a little busy. Thank you PerlaAckerman0001 for writing another amazing chapter!