Revealing Secrets

(Levi's POV)

"Take a seat." I said to hanji as we walk into my office. She quickly sits down in front of me while I sit at my desk. I could see the anticipation in her eyes. "So... I actually do know who the greatest theif is and she. You kept saying he." I said and I noticed hanji had a shock look on her face.
     "How do you know?" She asked. I wait a moment before answering. I let out a sigh.
     "The other day when we got the phone call that she was on the lose, it was my turn to capture her and so I did. But I lied to everyone. I let her get away and said that she escaped. Many police officers were shocked that I couldn't catch a person since I am pretty much the best police officer out there... but I did."
     She waits a moment to take in what I said."Why did you lie?" She asks.
     "This 'theif' is actually an Ackerman." When I say that she gasped. She was slowly being filled with more and more shock. "I thought I'd give her an actual chance to live a normal life. She is staying with me at the current moment. She seems like a good person. Her name is Mikasa." I said.
     "We should talk to Erwin about this." She said quickly standing up out of her chair. Then her shocked face slowly turned mischievous. She slowly sat back down and stared at me. "The Levi I know wouldn't just take in a person and care for her." she grinned.
     "Don't make any assumptions." I glared at her.
     "You like her!" She burst out laughing. Teasing me like a child.
     "I do not!" I say angrily.
     "Levi Ackerman likes Mikasa!" She said loudly. It's like she wants the whole police force to hear. I feel my face begin to burn.
     "Stop it!" I said trying to fight the blush from my face.
     "Tell me! Have you two kissed yet?!" she said looking at me in the eye like a maniac. This is the Hanji I know. When she said that all I could think about was what happened at the beach.
     "You did?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughs so hard that she flails around in the chair. I look away from her and roll my eyes.
     "Yes... we did. Now shut up." At this point she was  crying from laughing too hard.
     "When can I meet her?" She asks.
     "Ne-" I got interrupted by a knock at the door. Who could be here for a case this early in the morning?
     "I'll get it!" Hanji yells. I stand up and try to get to the door before her but it was too late. Hanji beat me to it.
     "Ummm hi. Is this Levi's office?" A soft voice said. I glance towards the person in the doorway. Wait... it's Mikasa!
     They were never supposed to meet! What is she doing here? Hanji is going to embarrass me. I need to get Mikasa away from here.
     "Yes this is it. And you are?" Hanji asks. Mikasa... don't say your name. I quickly rush over to my chair. I am not ready for this confrontation.
     "I'm Mikasa. I came to bring Levi his lunch since he forgot it."
     Hanji grew the biggest grin and glanced back at me. Damn.
     "Come in!" She tried to say formally. Mikasa walked in and Hanji shut the door behind her. She pulled a chair up for her and sat down next to her.
     "Mikasa what are you doing here?" I asked. She looked at me quizzically. 'Why did I asked if she just explained it?' I think to myself.
     "I made you lunch. I don't want you starving." She said and gave me the bento box with lunch. I took it and placed it on the table.
     "Mikasa, I have something to tell you." I said and looked at Hanji. She casually acted as if she wasn't listening to anything. "Hanji, get out of my office." I say strictly. She quickly gets up and opens the door. She looks back at me and winks. I glare at her making her shut the door fast.
     Mikasa sighs. "What is it?" Mikasa asks curious.
     "I might have told someone about you..."