Bombs

(Levi's POV).

"What no this can't be true!" I yelled, slamming my hands on the desk.
"What's happening?!" Mikasa shouted worriedly.
"The killer was spotted at an average of 4 miles from here but that report was updated 5 hours ago!" Hanji said freaking out.
"What's happening!!" Mikasa yelled once again, more scared and confused than the first time she asked.
"Well you see, there is this murderer that has killed more than a million people. One day, we stopped him and put him in jail. That day he killed almost all of officers he almost killed me too." I say, flinching at the past memories of my lost comrades.
"We have to capture him then!" Mikasa said.
"No, I have to capture him. You, on the other hand, are going to stay here: This is your 1st day of work. I'm not letting you go after him." I said.
Mikasa's eyes grow sad, as if me just saying that ruined her whole day. The truth is, I don't want to lose her. "But-"
*BOOM!!!* The ground started to shake, buildings were falling. I grabbed Mikasa without thinking and I got on top of her. Pieces of the roof were starting to fall. And the building where we were started to collapse. I had to make sure she didn't get hurt. All I could hear were screams and shattered glass.
"Shit! Stay down!" I ordered them.
"... Kenny is here..." Hanji stated, she hid under the desk and looked scared for the first time in a long time.
*BOOM!!* Another bomb. At this point, all I could see was smoke and dust.
"Levi, we have to go!" Hanji said getting up from under the desk, pulling me up from the ground.
"Alright." I held out my hand for Mikasa and pulled her up.
"Hanji, I want you to escape and go with the others, but first take Mikasa with you. I'll go around this crappy place and get as many of weapons I can find." I said to them.
"Ok, be safe!" Hanji said and grabbed Mikasa by the hand. Mikasa refused to move.
"No! I'm not leaving you!" Mikasa said to me.
"Mikasa this is too dangero-"
Mikasa interrupts me. "I don't care if it's dangerous! I'm not leaving you. Let Hanji g-" I cut her off with a kiss.
"Mikasa... can deal with this by myself. I don't want you to get hurt! I'd rather die knowing you are safe!" I told her grabbing her hand.
"Well I'd rather die by your side!" she said back and intertwined her fingers between mine.
"Guys... we don't a lot of time. But I'll leave you guys together. I'll go find the group." Hanji said and ran to find the others.
"Tch. Let's go." I say with my hand locked with hers. "I know where we have all our secret weapons but it will be difficult to walk with all this disaster around."
We walked for about 10 minutes until we came across a huge round shape door that looked like a safe. I put the password in the code and it opened.
"Grab as many weapons you can and hurry!" I exclaim and grabbed a belt full with bombs. I attached 3 guns on my belt and put a knife on my shoe so that people wouldn't see it.
I turned to the left and saw that Mikasa was struggling to attach weapons on her back.
"Here." I said and began to help her.
     *BOOM!!* This time Mikasa and we're sent flying and the whole building was destroyed. All I could hear was my pulse, thumping in my ear. The only thing that survived with me was the knife I had in my foot. I opened my eyes and tried to look through all of the dust in the air.
     My eyes widened. 'Mikasa!' I thought freaking out. "Mikasa!?" I yelled and got only the taunting silence in return. "Mikasa!?"
     "Looking for this?" A smug voice said from behind me. I turn my head to the voice from behind me. That's when I saw it; He had one hand covering her mouth, Mikasa looking as though I had let her down.
     "Leaver her alo-"
     A gunshot was heard.

Sorry that the chapter was a little shorter than usual. I didn't really add anything like I do sometimes. Thank you PerlaAckerman0001 for writing this really action packed chapter! I had a really good time editing this one!