A New Domain

Levi's POV

     I got back to my crew. If I tell them that I let Mikasa off the hook, I'll lose my job. I need an excuse.
     Everyone looked at me with confused expressions. One person asks me where the criminal was. "She got away." I said with a plain face to my members. "She put up a terrible fight."
     "What do you mean?! How can she escape from you with a shot leg?!" He yelled.
     "Well after all she is the best theif out there, don't you think?" I said. I turned and headed for the door. I stopped and turned around. I snap my fingers. They all look up at me. "Let's go."
     We headed back to the police station and I grabbed my stuff to go home. My job hours are over and tomorrow I have to go in at 6:00pm.
     (6:00am-Next Morning)
     I wake up and grab a bag full of  food and water for Mikasa. She would need it. I jump into my car and drive to the woods near 34th street. I walk into the woods and she is no where to be found.
     I walk past her house. Maybe she's still inside. I knock on her door. She opens it. She was wearing new clothes. White pants with a black T-shirt. She was wearing black hi-top sneakers with while laces.   
     She sighed. "Ugh. It's you." I frown.
     "Now is that the correct way to talk to the police officer who let you off the hook for shoplifting?" She rolled her eyes. "Come on."
     "We're still meeting up?" I nod. "What for anyway?"
     "Those people in the woods sounded like people after the last Ackerman's. Via, you and I." Her eyes widen.
     "Hurry." I say as I hand her the bag. "Put all this stuff away, and quickly. It's time for revenge." And with that, she smiles and runs inside.
     When she comes back out she has a pocket knife. She puts it in her shoe and grabs my wrist. "C'mon." She says. "I'm ready to avenge my family." She runs back to where we were yesterday.
     The people come back, not noticing us yet. She looks over at me. I nod. We stand up and run to the voices.
     There, standing with all there glory, was two men, both holding shot guns. They had greasy hair and smug smiles on there face. They turn and see Mikasa and I. I quickly halt, holding Mikasa back. She glares at me. I shake my head.
     "Well look how it is." One of the men say. "Seems here we got ourselves some baby Ackerman." Mikasa tries to break free. I tug her back, making her fall on her butt.
     "We're done with your bull shit!" Mikasa yells, jumping back up. "You wanna kill us, I DARE you to try." I pull out a knife from my pocket.
     "Okay little girl. Let's go. Well, as long as your boyfriend won't mind me beating the living hell out of you." He grins. I hand her my knife.
     "I already have a knife." She snaps. "And he's not even close to my boyfriend!"
     "Take it anyway." I say. I step away from them. "Oh, and fellas?" They both look up at me. Mikasa glares at them, ready to pounce. "I'm a police chief." I pull out my walky talky and wave it in the air. "All I need to do is click one button. Then I can kill you. But I'll let you off if you don't hurt my... how you put... 'girlfriend'."
     They drop their guns. Mikasa and I stare at them. They looked at us like we were crazy. Ready to snap at any moment in time. And we were. We were ready to kill them. They slowly walked backwards then ran away.
     Moments after they were no where to be seen, Mikasa said, "We could have killed them, you know. You let them get away."
     "Mikasa," I grab her wrists and hold them above her head. "I let you get away." I grin. "You're in my domain now."