10. FAQ

Q.1: I am suffering from poor health. How can I improve my health by means of manifestation using Law of Attraction?

Ans:

First, you should long for a long life, say, at least up to an age of 75 years. Then your Consciousness will begin preparing your body for a long life. Plan your future, in broad terms, up to that age so that you reiterate to your Consciousness that you really want to live a long life. You are sending a signal to your Consciousness that It has to maintain your body healthy even at 75, and if so, It has to improve your health right now and sustain it.

Second, visualize what you'll do in the near future after your health improves. Do this practice as often as you can.

Third, watch You Tube videos on health exercises like cardio, abs and strength building ones. You are not going to do any exercise right now, but you signal to your Consciousness that you mean business.

Fourth, practice the affirmation 'Thank You God for Your assistance for me to be in robust health'. If you are not comfortable with the term God, use universal Consciousness or simply the Universe. Type it out in your word processor or write it down in your notebook at least three times daily.

Fifth, practice Feeling. Engage yourself in your daily chores and other professional and social activities as permitted by your current health position, actively and enthusiastically - your body should express the feeling of enthusiasm daily for as much time as possible.

Sixth, do the practice of Direct Consciousness Discrimination, Expanded Consciousness Meditation and Divine Love Yoga daily to control your Negative Energy. As an alternative for the practice of these Consciousness Manifestation Methods, you may join my daily online spiritual prayer service available at my instagram handle (instagram.com/umasreedasan). Just click on my profile icon and read the spiritual prayer statement daily. As simple as that.

Q.2: I am in short of money to handle my monthly bills. How can I improve my financial position by means of manifestation using Law of Attraction?

Ans:

First, you should have a long-term vision of your wealth. Don't just think of managing your current monthly expenses. Plan your long-term financial management - what you are going to do with your wealth.

Second, visualize that you are managing your monthly expenses with a cushion. Do this practice as often as you can. Don't visualize how you are getting money. This will send a signal to your Consciousness to reinforce your state of begging for money. Always visualize yourself spending and investing your money - this will send a message of the state of plenty of wealth to your Consciousness.

Third, watch videos on wealth management.

Fourth, Practice the affirmation 'Thank You God for Your assistance for me to be financially free'. If you are not comfortable with the term God, use universal Consciousness or simply the Universe. Type it out in your word processor or write it down in your notebook at least three times daily.

Fifth, practice Feeling. Engage yourself in your daily chores and other professional and social activities as permitted by your current financial position, actively and enthusiastically - your body should express the feeling of enthusiasm daily for as much time as possible.

Sixth, do the practice of Direct Consciousness Discrimination, Expanded Consciousness Meditation and Divine Love Yoga daily to control your Negative Energy. As an alternative for the practice of these Consciousness Manifestation Methods, you may join my daily online spiritual prayer service available at my instagram handle (instagram.com/umasreedasan). Just click on my profile icon and read the spiritual prayer statement daily. As simple as that.