Chapter One

I'm Frank, im 16, years ago when i was little i lived in New Jersey with my mom and my dad. 6 years ago my dad died from a car crash, he was drink driving. for 6 months me and my mom spent our days locked away talking to no one. not even our neighbours. Our neighbours were best friends before i was even born. my mom was friends with Donna and my dad with Donald. They had two sons who i was friends with, Mikey and Gerard, one i felt something more. i didnt realise untill i was older what that feeling was. After my dad died, they tried coming over and comforting us but neither me or my mom had the energy to get to the door, so we moped about for months. we got food and everything delivered. for a 10 year old it wasnt good for me. one day my mom decided we needed to get a new start and move on. we moved to England, mom enrolled me at a great school and i catched up on all the work i had missed out in those six months. i lost weight, i gained a lot in those six months i dont even want to think about it. now we are moving back to New Jersey, well i say we, its just me, My mom needs to travel for her job, she didnt want to do it but we need the money. The reason im moving back to New Jersey is that i have no family here, yes i have no family left in Jersey but we have family friends. I'm moving back to live with The Way family for a year. I'm scared because of 4 reasons.

1- I havent been away from my mom longer than a day.

2- I havent seen these people in nearly 7 years i dont know what they will be like.

3- New Jersey is now a much more dangerous place than it was before, murders and shit happen a lot.

4- I have been in love with Gerard Way their eldest son for all of my life and i haven't ever told anyone, and i dont intend to either. But, i'm scared that my feelings will be stronger and i wont be able to cope knowing Gerard is straight.