Chapter 1

Yeri POV

Today's performance was good. Unnies gave me a hug and complemented me .

'Irene unnie, please ask manager oppa to let me go out'
'Ummm....' I stare at her with puppy eyes.
'ok but Yerissi hope you know we are there for you. You can come to me anytime'
'Yes unnie' I give her a thankful smile.

Manager oppa let me go to have fresh air .It's been long time that I could come to Han river bridge as it's far from my dorm .

I search for a bench to sit as my legs hurt a bit and do add it I got a shoebite. 'Ahhh...life ..never going to be bed of roses...But can't it be bed of lilies ' nah..all flowers would squash underneath and give wet stinky sauce feeling YUKk.

There's a bench and I see myself running towards it . I sit on the bench put my legs forward and lean behind with my palm of hands on bench supporting me. With one eye open I see none around I let my mask down . True sense of breathing fresh air .

Flashback
' Jonghyun oppa' he turned to see me.' Why do you come here ?'

'Yerissi talk slowly it's still daytime and people might recognise us' I nod my head .

Once we sit and know no will hear us he says 'I want to make up for what I miss '

I started at him in confusion. He smiles and continues 'We aren't as lucky to come with our friends and enjoy such views or such beautiful moments . So i come and try to feel those feelings through people's expressions , moments .'

I look in direction that oppa sees in , a father helping his child take first steps and mother almost to tears of happiness.

Jonghyun oppa seemed so contented ,as though he himself was living that beautiful moment .He smiled. It's the most beautiful smile. It was all smiles where everyone smiled including me .

Flashback ends

'I miss you oppa. Why did you leave us ?' I had tears flowing .

Am brought to senses with a sudden shock
' You should keep your mask on if you plan on closing eyes' someone puts on my mask for me .

--------------

Guys do vote the story if u liked it .

Thanks.