Chapter 12

BTS DORM.

Jimin was practising in living room as he sees jungkook enter.
Jungkook seemed to be smiling to himself.

" hey kookie , why are you smiling ?"
"Hyung , it's nothing just remembered something "

He seems to be different past few weeks. He is always busy even if not practising.

After dinner jimin decided to talk to Jungkook

JIMIN POV

" hey hyung, why did you call me ?"

"Kookie, what's with you these days ? You seem to be ALOT busy" I say stressing the word busy .

" Hyung ....."
"Hmmm" I understand he wants to tell me something .

It's obvious we have been the most closest to each other . We know each other's every secret .

" Hyung I think i like someone" he says with a smile.
" Who is it?" I ask him .
"Yeri"
" as in red velvets Yeri?"
" yes hyung . Before you say something please listen "

"Ok"
"Hyung you know how I met her and also that she is now my close friend. "

" it's just been few weeks , kookie"
" Hyung , I agree. But i feel attracted towards her . Other than BTS members , Bambam and Yugyeom, it's only with her I feel myself."

"And?" I ask him to continue .

" She has a weird sense of seeing things . She is mature and sometimes she is kiddish. I like being with her . "

" kookie, I understand you like her . But make your feelings clear. That's girl has gone through lots . I have heard from Taemin that it was very difficult to console her during Jonghyuns death . After that day onwards she has just bottled up."

When Jungkook told me about idea of being friends with Yeri.  I didn't  oppose as I thought it would help her open up. I did inform Taemin as the whole of Shinee is very protective of her.

" Hyung I just like her as of now . I am not sure if it's more than that " he says.

Jungkook being like this tells me he is falling for her . Smiling thinking of her . Relating anything or everything to her. During the shows staring her , searching or looking for her around.
I JUST KNOW IT.HE IS FALLING FOR HER.

But am worried . It was difficult for us to deal with him when he had broken up.

-------

Vote if you liked it .

Thank you guys.