Chapter 13

Red velvet dorm

Wendy was worried about Yeri. She had seen Yeri cry alot. She had again got hate comments and was targeted by netizens for various reasons.

But the main reason she attracted, even more eyeballs is due to Jungkook smiling at her or in correct terms him staring at her .

"Wendy where is Yeri?" Irene and Seulgi ask her as they enter dorm.

" She was very upset hence pleaded me to let her go out." Wendy replied

"Why? You shouldn't have ...if she meets him or any of those guys she might fall in greater trouble." Joy said as she palmed her forehead .

" She is definitely under radar by media and other fandoms" Seulgi said worriedly.

Irene took out her cell and made  call to manager to inform him about Yeri being out . So that he could handle matters if something goes out of hand.

BTS DORM
" Jungkook, what do you think you were doing by openly smiling at Yeri?" Namjoon calmly  asked the maknae with anger clearly visible in his eyes.

" Hyung, I just smiled at her as I smile at others" Jungkook answered .

"NO..that is not what it looked like. " Taehyung said with a stern look
" then what did it look like ?" Jungkook argued back with Taehyung .

"You were constantly stealing glances at her and smiling or in other terms admiring her ." Jimin reasoned out with him.

" So what ?" Jungkook seemed like he was on a verge of exploding and showed no signs of understanding his hyungs concern.

Suga who was quietly witnessing all this drama interuppted and " So basically you have not done much . You have just brought more eyes to Yeri. Got her more famous . People will be showering her with love and maybe you will see her overflowing with joy and happiness next few days ...that's all"

Suga's sarcasm hit Jungkook. He realised what he done . Definitely he wouldn't be receiving any hate even though it was all his doing . But everyone would definitely target her . He closed his eyes as if trying to repent on his mistakes .

" What should I do now ? " Jungkook asked his hyungs with concern in his voice .  He didn't want to ruin his friendship with Yeri.

" Just gives some time for this matter to settle. Make sure Yeri is fine." Jin told Jungkook.

GOT7 DORM

The members sat around the table to have warm soup prepares by Jinyoung.
Everyone seemed to eating soup except Bambam . He was basically playing with his spoon and soup.

" Bambam, is the soup not suiting your taste?" Jinyoung asked him.

" No hyung .nothing like that.  Am not hungry " saying that he excused himself and goes to room.

" Bambam what's the matter?" Jinyoung asks Bambam.
" Hyung why are you here ? Did you finish your dinner ?"
" yes , I did.  Don't change the topic. Tell me what's in your mind ?"
" Did you read the articles on Yeri ? They are all so vicious and filled with pure hatred for her . I am concerned as to how she is " Bambam says .

"Don't worry. She is a strong and brave girl. She will do fine ." Jinyoung answers .
" But I guess she might do better if she has HER FRIEND at this point of time " Jinyoung gives hint to Bambam while stressing on the word 'her friend' .

Bambam smiles .

------------------

Guys please do vote if you like story.

Let me know your views about it . I am not sure if you all are liking it or not. And am really sorry for late updates.

Thank you.