Chapter 6

Bambam POV

Flashback

"How are we supposed to contact Jeon boy?"
"we can search him .he should be at our usual spot "Yugyeom replies.

"And may I know where is our usual spot .Cause as per me this is first time we are meeting at this place ." I question him doubting his intelligence.

Yes, we changed our meeting spot cause I didn't wanna come across Lisa.We have been friends for longest but I still can't see her with someone else.

"It's your fault dude .you shouldn't have dropped my mobile into water ." Yugyeom whinned.

"Yay don't blame me .Who was the one who clicked my pictures while blowing my nose clean." I argued back.

"You could have snatched it or maybe just deleted it later"

Yes maybe. But then i snatched it and when he gave me a push the mobile slipped and fell into water.

"Don't try to shift the blame on me. You made it even by throwing my cell in water too"

As we walked aimlessly , a petite figure drew my attention. She was limping as she walked until she ran and sat on an bench . She scanned the surroundings before pulling her mask down.

What is she doing here ? That too alone ?' I looked if her members with her but no one could be seen.
Kim Yeri ...what are you thinking to move around so bravely ?

I make a move towards her but as we walk closer I see her crying .I decide not to invade her privacy . Let her get her thoughts cleared .
I guess I will keep an eye on her from far .

"Hey don't stare around to avoid me . Let go to convenience store and try to call him " Yugyeom says attracting my attention.

We walked to store and saw the phonebooth.
"Do you have a coin?"I say no by moving my head .
"I think he wont be coming as JB hyung must have informed Jin hyung about us not coming ." I inform Yugyeom , still staring at Yeri.

"let's wait sometime."

As I was staring Yeri ,I saw jungkook walk ...I was supposed to tell Yugyeom .But I saw him walk towards her .

I didn't know why did I not let Yugyeom know Jungkook arrived . But I was relieved seeing that maybe it would be better if someone goes and talks to her. She seemed upset.

She acted to be excited at show but often blanked out .she would just be lost in some thoughts and her eyes seemed to wander.

She needs someone just to be present if not to talk . And also it's better not to be alone.

"Lets go back home. I dont think he will be coming .guess jin hyung informed him." I get off the store .

" ok let's go" he said and walked infornt of me.

No no we shouldn't be going in that direction .
But before I could stop him ...He walked in that direction.

"Hey bambam I see him. Did he come with a girl?"
I couldn't think of a way to stop him.

"It's kim Yerim"
Yes I know . I saw them they seemed to be talking.
"It's good"
"good? What is good ?"

"let's go yugyeom . Let us not disturb them."

While going back home yugyeom came with prank them sending msges.

Even though I wasn't in support .But I have in atlast.

---------

Guys sorry for late update .

Thanks for reading .
Do vote if u liked it.