Chapter 14

BAMBAM POV

I look around properly to confirm nobody is following me or around this place .

As am searching around I see her sitting at the same spot I had seen her last time . I make my way towards her.

" Hey, how are you ?" I ask her .
I had messaged her asking where is she and if we could meet up.

" fine " she replies as she pushes a can of soda towards me.
She doesnt look fine . She looks fragile yet she won't show her weak side.

" Stop staring Bambam.  Am fine "  her words make me realise I was staring at her .

"Yes you do look fine. Maybe it's me who looks bad."
" what?" She says amazed .
" You did not even spare a glance on me ." I said acting as if am hurt with her rudeness.

A little smile breaks on her face .

" ya, Bambam don't act like that. If I look at you, I might forget to remove my eyes off you" she laughs as she says it .

I was surprised at what she said. Does she realise what she has said to me?

" Don't say such things to guys .they might misunderstand you " I say .

" I said to you and I know you won't misunderstand me " she said turning her face the other side.

" Yeri are you really fine ?" I ask her clearly .
" To be honest . Am not fine . But am not used to crying to others or expressing it"
" But you can tell me . I will listen to you."

She stares at me as though she is evaluating me. Then she looks down and then says " I never realised that society is so gender biased until I became an Idol. From the time I joined RV, I was always targeted but it never affected me. I always strived to work harder and tried my best so that I was accepted . But my friendliness with other idols specially male idols got me more hatred . I gradually stopped socialising. But even if any idol has a glance towards me . It's like i have done something.  I fail to understand it " tears start to trickle down her cheeks.

I can't see her cry so pull her into hug. I rest her head on my chest and say " Yeri just cry out . Speak whatever is in your heart . Don't bottle it up. Once everything is out you will feel good ."
Hearing this Yeri starts to weep like a small child . Though her cries were loud Bambam was sure no one was around to hear them.

Few minutes passed with Yeri continuously rambling as she cried . Her vent out started with a serious topic but it reached to a different level. Bambam smiled and laughed at few moments . As she even complained about Seulgi using her body wash and not replacing it . Or Joy mocking Yeri about her height .  Even complaining about getting a smaller piece of cake compared to her siblings.

Once done I let her out of hug while still placing my hands on her shoulders and look at her .

She looks better but when she realises I am smiling she feels shy.
" yay don't tell anyone what I said about my members "

" oh did you say something about them" I said assuring her I won't let a word out.

She smiles " Bambam thank you. "
" we dont say thank you to friends Miss Kim Yeri " I reply

" Its first time after Jonghyun oppa , that someone has come to console and cheer me up"

" Yeri, all don't have same way of reacting or consoling others. Some think giving you space will be better . Some assume you might not like anyone near them . But all of us close to you are concerned about you . "

She stares at me again . " You really can change the way people see or perceive life. Am happy to have met you " she says genuinely implying her being really  grateful .

" Yeri , I hope you are not angry or upset with Jungkook?" I ask her .

" No am not angry with him . But definitely am going to hit him for doing such mistake .  How can he forget the code of conduct for male and female idols."

" good. By the way next week we are planning to visit amusement park ."

" wow ...that's great .. I want to go on rollercoaster ride. Will you sit beside me?" she says happily .

--------

Please do vote guys.

Thank you