Chapter 6

Ryder's POV:
Maya was about to make a fool of herself at least I tried to talk her out of it.The crowd went silent waiting for her to make a joke of her self. Jason Derulo talk dirty to me spread threw the room.

It was like she wasn't there like something had possessed her body. She just knew what to do and when to do it. I had never seen a body move in such a beautiful passionate way.

The song neared an end I didn't want her to know I watched so I walked into the other room.

"Hey there suger do you want me to make your night better."

I swing my head to the side to see a young girl she must be a freshman because she looked young. Not an attractive young either like a little sister young. Eww I shrugged her away and headed a different direction.

"Okay guys I think we have a clear winner here. "

Of course Maya won they didn't even try the other girls none of us have ever seen anything like that.

"Ryder there you are baby. Did you see that skank won they didn't even see me go up there." Katy snarled.

" How many times do I have to tell you that we are not a thing."

I stomped off to get a water since im the driver.

I push past the drunk horny teens. I see this drunk girl chugging down a shot. Wait is that Maya?

She looks at my eyes. I can't help but look at how adorable she was her head tilted to the side she looked like a lost puppy.

What's wrong with me did I just compare some nerd to a puppy? I also called her adorable. Am I off my meds?

"Take a picture it will last longer Honey." I stroad towards her.

" I-I-I wassent-" she shook her head.

                         "COPS"

Her reply cut short from the screams of teens.

     "This is the first time I have ever drank I am going to jail." Some teen screamed running out the back door.

I look back to see Maya chugging vodka.

"What in the hell are you doing this is no time to drink?" I paced the floor.

" If I am going to jail for drinking again I want to be completely drunk off my ass." She wiped the vodka off her lips with the back of her hand.

I don't have time for this I grab her up and Sprint for the car. Where are my keys? Damn it this is no time to lose your keys.

"Hey!" Maya said giggling as I threw her over my shoulder instead of bridal style.

"Shhhh you are going to get us caught."

"Fine I guess you don't want to know where your keys are ass munch."

" Where are my keys?" I stopped dead in my tracks.

*SLAP*

Maya's hand came down to my ass and she grabbed my keys.

I opened the door and put her in the car.

"Buckle" I demand seeing her get cozy in the seat.

I look over at Maya and she's a fucking sleep.

This is never happening again I am not going to babysit. I buckel her and speed off into the street.

A/N
I know this is a short chapter but I wanted you guys to get a little taste of what's going on in his head idk if I will be doing anymore of these. Sorry the book is kind of boring right now. Thanks for reading. ✍️💋
( Sorry for not editing I am to lazy)