|04- Titanic|

T I T A N I C
<><><><><><<>

Mate.

Are you sure?

I ask my wolf, who looks so depressed thinking he lost the chance to meet his mate. I run towards the direction he tells me, but eventually stop when the border comes.

Go. She is there. There. Run. Get her.

I can't. We are not allowed.

But Mate. I want to meet her. Run!!

I can't.

And I walk towards my pack house.

Who thought this chilling weekend I would atleast come across my mate. Technically we didn't even see her, neither did I had a glimpse of her. But my wolf sensed her. I guess we would have been able to see her but before my wolf could speak we had shifted back to our human form.

You are bad. I want Mate. You are bad.

And then he blocks me out.

I can't cross the border. I just can't.

Five years back, I had come across the Alpha of the pack Indiaana. We agreed that we would keep our packs away from eachother so that we could maintain the peace in India.

Now, I can't cross the border for the Mate. And my wolf doesn't understand this.

Who thought a walk at night would do this. I had already gotten so much scolding from Ma, she blaming me for not coming home regularly. But then she knows my work and how I need to balance between my pack and the city life. I was here for a weekend. And tomorrow night I will leave.

Though in the back of my mind I knew just if I didn't shift back at that very moment, I would have been with my Mate here right now.

But then why am I wishing for my Mate? Haven't I always had 'I can live without Mate' attitude, so why now?

Because se was the other half of your heart. And everyone needs a heart to live.

So now you are back?

Obviously. I have to guide you.

As if. But you do know right, even if I meet her in future I would not accept her right away not before-

Yeah yeah I know. Not before you know who she is. How she is all. I bet that would take less than a day. So I have no issues. But you aren't rejecting her ever or else I would leave you forever.

Don't threaten me. I hate that.

Useless.

I am blocking you.

But-

And I blocked him. What does he think? He knows I would never reject my Mate afterall I know how important a Mate is, but also I know even without her I can live a better life. I would never accept a Mate who is weak, can't take a stand for herself. I need a strong Luna, if I ever meet her again.

Walking I return back to the pack house.

ooooooo

"So how is the business?" Dad asks me as we all start eating the dinner.

"Few complications, but other than that, everything is going good." I reply sipping water.

"Leave all work talks. What I want to know is when will you find your mate!" Ma asks as she huffs.

"Ma. I will whenever I would. You know I don't need a mate." I tell her as I eat the last morsel and start getting up.

"You didn't have these thoughts five years ago." Ma says while I stop in my tracks.

"Ma." I tell her so that she stops saying whatever she was going to.

I know.

I don't want to hear it.

"What ma? The Laksh I knew, was once upon a time waiting for his mate like all his friends. All excited and now you say you don't need a mate?" She asks as I turn around to face her.

Papa looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

I blink my eyes and turn around to go in my room quickly but ma beats me in that.

"What happened with Rajat, doesn't signify all of goes through that." Ma uttered as I closed my door shut.

I don't know. That incident had left a dent in my life. Made my believes turn into ash. Made me realize how wrong I was.

I know, I once used to admire the importance of a mate. I used to wish that I meet my mate soon. But after what happened with Rajat.

The way he was played by his own mate. The way he was burned by his own mate infront of everyone.The way his mate misused his trust. The way his mate killed her own mate, the way she so cunningly betrayed her mate.

He was killed by his mate, infront of the pack and we weren't able to save him. We had tried but that witch had killed him.

She had betrayed him.

And that made my realize that not all mate stories are fairytales. That day I had stopped asking the Moon Goddess for my mate, that day I resented the idea of a mate. A mate who makes you so weak, so blind, so dumb that you lose everything.

And so now I wish,

I never come across her. Never.

"""""""""""""

Heyyyy!!!!!
Soooo

How was it???
Did you like it?
Was it good?

Doo vote and comment!!

I need your views.

Also next chapter ;)

Till then,

Meethi❤️❤️