|14- Feels|

#look whose back with two updates.

4 am update feels. (I started at 4)

Enjoii

Next chapter when 13 & 14 crosses 52+

you all love me. And will love me even more.

~~|~~~~~~~~~

F E E L S
~~~~~~~~

Our lips were brushing now, and thats when the doorbell rang and we both jerked away shocked.

What was I going to do?

What were we going to?

Wrong.

But it felt so right.

It was right.

"Uh-uhm I will open the door." I glance at Laksh who didn't even look at me once.

He is regretting.

Its fine Ragu. Chill.

"I will go and take a bath." I quickly said and exited the room without seeing who was at the door.

"So the first day of office, what should I wear?" I asked myself skimming through my closet.

I finally then decided on the while formal shirt, with black jeans. This will have to do it for today. Rest, I will see how others were dressed.

><><><><

"Hey," I heard a new voice as I turned to meet three species infront of me.

"Hi!" I repeated, smiling.

"Ragini Sharma." I introduced myself.

After I got ready and came out Laksh had already left. There was a house help who then informed me that he had left the driver back home so that I can go.

It was sensible though, I was his employee and no employee comes in the same car as the boss.

Only his wife.

Which I am not.

I don't even think we have reached that girlfriend-boyfriend stage. After yesterday we are reliving the stranger's phase.

"This is Hiya, and she is Jaanvi and I am Parth." The man introduced.

"Hello." I repeated.

It was lunch time, and Laksh wasn't at the office. Rohan said he had gone for a meeting.

He didn't even tell me?

"Want to have lunch with us?" She asked and I happily agreed.

"So, how's your new job going?" Hiya asked me as we ate.

"Confusing. Rohan- sir did explain me stuff, but I am completely lost. Maybe Laksh sir has to tell me things I have to handle."