Chapter 60

It has been a week since Azeezat has been seeing messages from a particular guy on facebook, it was like he was monitoring her. Whenever she reads the messages, she knew he would be notified that she read it and it was like he was fully determined to text her until she replies him. Knowing fully well how there are a lot of jobless and senseless people in every part of the world, replying him means giving him a chance to talk and she knew it will still be unnecessary stuff. To avoid that, she just reads it and move on to important things. All she wants is to get a good rest since she was done with her exams that very day.

Azeezat:(Yawning) I will make sure to block him tomorrow morning, in sha Allah.
(She was about to lie down when her phone vibrated, she contemplated on checking who it was and she finally gave in) It must be an important message,and if it is from that guy, I promise to give him a piece of my mind before blocking him.

(She looked at the message and hissed. She typed in almost immediately.)

Az:Hello.

Uthman:Finally you replied.

Az:Tell me what your problem is? You should know that I don't want to reply you and you still continued. Are you that jobless? Guy, I need to sleep, so don't send any messages to me again.

Uthman:Finally! I am so sorry. I just need to ask some questions and if you are not the one, I promise not to disturb you ever again.

Hmm, that's how it starts o, guys with different format of sliding into dm. Oga, I dey hear you. If it is irrelevant ehn,I can slap you through the phone.

Did you attend UDMC?

Yes, what happened?

You must know who Summayah is then.

(At the mention of Summayah, Azeezah's heart raced. It took her some seconds to process what she saw.) Yeah... I know who she is. Who are you? Where is she?

Calm down. Actually I need your help. Summayah is fine but she wants to see you. She misses you. To see her happy, I need you to come over here.

How do you expect me to trust you just like that? I need some prove, I can't trust people I see not to talk of someone that is in another part of the world, in front of a system. What if you are a kidnapper?

You need to believe me, please. Summayah was sick for months and alhamdulilah, she is getting better. I chatted with you just because I want her to be happy again.

Is this her husband? Your name is not JAMIU. Can you explain better because I am confused right now, none of her brother bears Uthman. So bros, who you be?

It's a long story that I can't narrate through social media. I would have shown Summayah already but I want it to be a surprise. She must be sleeping right now.
If you don't mind, I can make a short video call so that you would believe me.

Better. Please, do that quickly. I need to see my best friend again.

Give me some minutes to get downstairs.

Okay. (That minutes felt like an entire life to her.)
Where is the guy na, why is he taking so long to get to Summayah. (In no time, she got a video call from him on facebook, she quickly swiped the botton. The moment Uthman showed her Summayah who was sleeping on the bed. She couldn't get to see her face because she was sleeping on her left side.) Show me her face, i still don't believe you.