Pokemon Kalos High Shattered Dreams The Prom Preparations

It was spring of the year 2015 at Kalos High.  Everyone was getting ready for the end of the year dance. For the seniors, this meant graduation and college classes. Everyone loves having fun towards the end of the year and there were lots of alcohol partying late at night. This of course would lead to drunk driving and death. There have been many programs to prevent this.

We join a group of friends in the kalos high cafeteria as they all talk about prom. James and Serena always go together as dates. Most of their friends have partnered up as well. Everyone except for Ash.

Ash: Goddamnit!

James: Something wrong, Ash?

Ash: Yes, James there is! Everyone has a date to the dance except me!!!!!!

Serena: There's Lillie.  She doesn't have a date yet.

Ash: Yeah, but she doesn't like dances.

???: Well, I do now!!!!!!!

James: Oh hi Lillie.

Lillie: Good morning James. *They kiss on the cheek*

Serena: So what made you change your mind?

Lillie: Well, I was ordered to go as James' date to the last school dance. And I bitterly protested but as I spent more time there I began to hate it that much less. Now I want to go to the junior prom.

Serena: I remember that. I was sick and James was very distraught. He was worried he won't find anyone to slow dance with. Anyway, Ash is available as a date. Right, Ash?

Ash: All right, I'll be Lillie's date.

Lillie: Yippie!!! Ash, you won't regret this!!!!!!

Ash: Yeah, sure Lillie. 

Lillie jumped for joy and left. James looked at her and smiled. He had known Lillie since his Alola region days, when he did his island challenge. He was the one who helped Lillie break out of her shell and become the person she is today. 

Meanwhile after school ended James and Serena were having dinner with their mom Grace. They were eating out at the 99 restaurant. Grace was wearing her silver pearl necklace and Serena is wearing her favorite pink pearls.  James was wearing casual clothes and Serena and Grace were wearing cardigans. They were talking about prom and their plans.

Grace: So I hear you two will be going as dates this year. Is that true?
James: Yes, it's true. I finally got the courage to ask Serena to prom.
Grace. I'm so proud of you.
James: Thank you.
Serena: Yeah, James had been struggling with it for a while. I'm glad he got over it.
James: And I've got a beautiful loyal sister who helped see it happen. *kisses Serena on the cheek*
Grace: Awww. *giggles as Serena blushes bright red*
Grace took a photo of James and Serena kissing. The couple than slow danced to Perfect by Ed Sheeran at one of Luminous City's plazas. 

What's going to happen to them next? Only time will tell.