Pokemon Kalos High Shattered Dreams The Funeral

On the day Junior Prom was to take place was a memorial service for all the victims of the crash. The funeral took place on a nice meadow with pictures of James, Lillie, Drew, Paul and Astrid. Their bodies were cremated and were placed in an urn below the pictures.  James' Blazing Sword was placed directly in front of his picture. Important Dignitaries from all over the world attended, including Queen Elizabeth the II, The Fat Controller of the North Western Railway and his family, U.S. President Barack Obama and Elton John. James' blood family and family friends also attended, as well as some of the engines of Sodor, on sidings surrounding everyone. Officer David and his family also attended. Every Pokemon league Champion, Gym Leader, Elite 4 Member and Pokemon Professor was there.  The Entire Kalos Region was there mourning the loss of one of their best citizens.

Professor Oak stood on a podium and started to speak.

Prof. Oak: We are gathered here to remember and honor the memory of James Stavola and all the victims of this unfortunate tragedy that befell us. James was more than a friend. He was a leader, hero, savior, son, brother, a friend. He died because of some selfish act by someone he called friend. Now James' death reminds us that though we come from different places and speak in different tongues our hearts beat as one. Remember that, and James Stavola would never have died in vain. He and all those who died with him would never be forgotten.

President Obama made a speech commemorating James and his accomplishments and dedicated a community center in his honor.

James' brother William stood up and made a speech about James, including all of the good memories they made together.

Elton John sang the very same song he played at Princess Diana's funeral 18 years prior.

At the trial Ash Ketchum was sentenced to the death penalty while Gary only got 70 years for aiding and abetting in Ash's crimes. Delia and Prof. Oak  were outraged and ripped into them rightly. I can't repeat some of the stuff they said but needless to say they were in no way polite.

And so Justice was served for the death and injury caused by driving drunk. But even if justice was served, it wasn't going to undo the damage that had been done. But in that case, It's better that justice is served than not at all.

And so I end with this message. NEVER EVER DRINK AND DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

THE END!!!!! Make wise choices and you'll live a long fulfilling life. Blazing Swordsman, out!