Day 4 - Angst

The doctor laid in her bed in the Tardis, reading a book when a hard knock was heard and she furrowed her eyebrows. She looked at her earth watch showing it almost 3 am. Frowning even more she got out of bed and put on her coat before walking out of her room and out to the console, opening the door. On the other side stood Yaz, her clothes completely drained from top to toe from the pouring rain. Her hair was in a bun, but it was still wetter than if she had been in a shower.

Despite the darkness and the rain, the timelord could easily see a red mark on the girl's cheek. Her lip was quivering and it was clear she was on the edge to burst in tears.

"Yaz?"

Without a word, Yaz hugged the doctor with her arms around her abdomen as she cried, her nails practically digging into the doctor's coat. The doctor stood dumbfounded, unsure of what to do. She wasn't used to people crying in front of her. Only smile or yell at her. Usually the latter.

"Let's get you inside", she said and took the girl's hand into her own before walking inside, closing the door behind her. At first the doctor was unsure where to go. But she ended up walking to her own bedroom and placing Yaz on the bed.

"Alright. How about you get some dry clothes on while I go and make us a cuppa, yah?", she suggested and Yaz looked at her for a second before nodding looking down. The doctor gave a soft smile and hesitated to touch her again. She held back and walked out of the bedroom towards the kitchen. She started the kettle and found two cups before leaning against the counter, taking a deep breath.

"Okay, take it easy. Everything is going to be okay", she whispered to herself and nodded, assuring herself. Once the tea was ready, she walked back to the bedroom only to discover Yaz still sitting in the bed, not moved an inch.

Sighing the doctor placed the cups on the night stand before walking over to Yaz.

"Come on", she said softly taking the girl's hands into her own and helped her to stand. Once she stood, the doctor brought her hands to the girl's leather jacket and opened it before shrugging it off her. She laid the jacket on the floor in the corner before moving on to her t-shirt. The doctor froze for a moment trying to meet Yaz' eyes for any sort of confirmation to proceed, but the girl just looked down making the doctor sigh.

She decided to keep going so Yaz could get out of the wet clothes. She slowly took the wet t-shirt into her hands and dragged it up the girl's body and over her head. At least the girl wasn't fighting her.

Suddenly the doctor froze at the sight in front of her. Yasmin Khan in a bra in front of her.

Stop it you creep!

The doctor shook her head and kept going, moving on to the pants.

"Don't forget my bra", a voice suddenly said making the doctor gasp in the silence. She looked up to see Yaz looking into her eyes. She saw the girl's eyes looking downwards and she knew what was coming.

And as she had expected, Yaz leaned in slowly but the doctor gently brought her hand to Yaz' chest, stopping her as she looked down.

"Yaz please. Believe me when I say this, I want nothing more than to kiss you right now, but I will not take advantage of you like this. I refuse to do so", she said making Yaz nod after a few moments of silence.

"Sorry", she apologised but the doctor just smiled.

"It's alright. Now the bra", she said and Yaz nodded and felt the doctor's arm wrap around her, her fingers brushing against her bra. She felt the doctor's fingers open her bra with ease as their eyes kept staring into the others.

"Shit", the doctor swore in a whisper and Yaz looked at her but didn't ask. There was no need for explanation. The doctor pulled back a little and brought the straps of the bra past Yaz' shoulders and down her arms.

"You're allowed to look", Yaz said just above a whisper as she noticed the doctor kept staring into her eyes, not once lingering down onto her chest.

"I know", she said but didn't look down once. Yaz smiled and brought her hand to the timelord's cheek, caressing it gently.

Once the bra was gone the doctor proceeded to open her pants, but she found it difficult with the hand caressing her cheek. She felt herself crumble with emotions, not sure what to feel. She felt like a tinker bell. Only able to feel one thing at the time. And yet all she could feel was thousands of emotions running through her body and her two hearts.

"Yaz", she whispered and the girl nodded looking down at the woman's lips.

"Doctor"

The mention of her name on the girl's lips was the line and she gently brought her lips to Yaz', kissing her deeply. She felt Yaz kissing her back even deeper and she felt herself crumble more and more with all the different emotions.

Not able to control herself she brought an arm around the girl and laid her down in the bed, kissing her deeper.

"Please", Yaz whispered once they parted and the doctor nodded as she kissed the girl on her cheek, making sure the red mark got as much love as she could possibly give. It was obvious that cheek hadn't got anything but hate within the last two hours. She continued down Yaz' jaw and neck making her shudder. She opened the girl's pants with one hand and quickly removed them with help from Yaz, leaving the girl in her underwear.

"Doctor please"

Before she could beg more, she felt a hand inside her underwear and two fingers on her clit. Gasping out she brought her hand to the doctor's neck. "I want your clothes off as well", she said panting and the doctor nodded before removing her hand.

She got onto her knees on the bed and pulled her shirt over her head, a loose bra covering her breasts. Yaz sat up and helped the doctor with her bra before meeting her eyes. Their eyes locked and the doctor gently pushed her down.

"I'll take care of you", the doctor whispered and Yaz nodded, feeling tears forming in her eyes.

"You already are", she whispered making the doctor smile. She leaned down kissing the girl softly, letting the moment last as long as possible.

————————————————

"What happened?", the doctor asked as she and Yaz laid naked in the bed, Yaz's back to the doctor's front, their fingers intwined.

Yaz didn't say anything for a long time. And the doctor gave her the time she needed. She leaned in and pressed a gentle kiss behind the girl's ear and continued down her neck. That made the girl relax and take a deep breath before answering.

"I came out to my parents", she started out and the doctor could already see where this was going.

"Who gave you the mark on your cheek?", she asked, knowing it was a pretty forward question, but she had to know. No one hurt her Yaz like that. Again it took Yaz a few moments to answer but the answer didn't come as a surprise for the doctor.

"My dad. My religion isn't exactly the most accepting towards the LGBT community"

The doctor nodded and hugged her tight from behind. "I'm sorry Yaz", she whispered making the girl let a tear fall against her cheek. The doctor turned her around so she was laying on her back and the doctor above her.

"My beautiful Yasmin Khan", she whispered as she caressing her red cheek gently. Yaz closed her eyes as tears formed and the doctor kissed her forehead in assurance.

"I'll always be here for you Yaz. No matter what", she whispered and Yaz nodded, their foreheads now against each other.